Apparently Traditional Jews are worst than Terrorists according to

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Orthodox Jews. Unbelievable. I don't know who is worst that Orthodox Jews or the Zionist. Both racist.

Jerusalem's Western Wall, the holiest spot for Jews to pray, was swamped by dueling crowds numbering in the hundreds on Thursday: one, a group of feminist Jews protesting hurdles in a planned egalitarian prayer space at the site; the other, ultra-Orthodox Jews who answered the call of rabbis to counter-protest and to disrupt the egalitarian prayers.

“You are worse than all the terrorists! You’re the biggest enemies of Israel!” a young ultra-Orthodox man shouted at the liberal group before heading to the Wall to pray.

Meanwhile, the competing demonstrators each sang their religious songs, sparred over Jewish texts in both Hebrew and English, and broke into spirited hora dances that were periodically infiltrated and overtaken by unruly opponents.

Stirring all the passions is the government’s compromise plan to designate a section at the Western Wall for mixed-gender prayer—a central demand of the group of liberal activists Women of the Wall—in contravention of the typical Orthodox practice enforced at the Wall insisting that men and women pray separately.

Egalitarians, ultra-Orthodox clash at Western Wall

“What bothers me is the group called Reform Jews—they have no place in Judaism,” Schlesinger said. “They ‘reformed’ the Torah, changing whatever they pleased, and now they want to create ‘reform’ here (at the Western Wall) too, and that’s not going to happen.”

Indeed, Reform Jews seemed to draw a particularly harsh backlash. Rabbi Nir Barkin, a Reform rabbi in the central Israeli city of Modi’in, was berated by an ultra-Orthodox man who identified himself only as Moishe from England.

“Do you eat pork, rabbi? Do you keep the Sabbath? Come on, rabbi,” Moishe taunted. “I’m Jewish more than you are. Are you circumcised?”
Barkin attempted to introduce himself and extended a hand but his interlocutor refused to shake it.

this is unreal.

“What bothers me is the group called Reform Jews—they have no place in Judaism,” Schlesinger said. “They ‘reformed’ the Torah, changing whatever they pleased, and now they want to create ‘reform’ here (at the Western Wall) too, and that’s not going to happen.”

Indeed, Reform Jews seemed to draw a particularly harsh backlash. Rabbi Nir Barkin, a Reform rabbi in the central Israeli city of Modi’in, was berated by an ultra-Orthodox man who identified himself only as Moishe from England.

“Do you eat pork, rabbi? Do you keep the Sabbath? Come on, rabbi,” Moishe taunted. “I’m Jewish more than you are. Are you circumcised?”
Barkin attempted to introduce himself and extended a hand but his interlocutor refused to shake it.

this is unreal.
Oh hell.

wp10_wpc9f8ed8a1-gif.45118

Just wanted to show how racist jews are.

Let's see...Sunni and Shia Muslims slaughter each other, Protestants believe Catholics will wind up in Hell, but you're surprised that Jews have disagreements among themselves. This is an internal Jewish problem, and it really doesn't belong on the I/P Board. Actually, both sides have good points in their arguments.

Let's see...Sunni and Shia Muslims slaughter each other, Protestants believe Catholics will wind up in Hell, but you're surprised that Jews have disagreements among themselves. This is an internal Jewish problem, and it really doesn't belong on the I/P Board. Actually, both sides have good points in their arguments.

Shows what the Palestinians have to put up with, when the religious zealots go on the temple mount.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. You mean two vehemently opposing groups of religious Jewish people gathered in the same place and held a demonstration where they sang religious songs, discussed Jewish religious texts (in two languages!) and broke into spirited dance. And you have a problem with that?

No guns. No knives. No bombs. No genocide. No sexual enslavement. No beheadings.

Song.

Discussion.

Dance.

A light unto nations, indeed.

Shows what the Palestinians have to put up with, when the religious zealots go on the temple mount.

What Jews have to put up with in our most holy site:

F130308SK03.jpg

What Palestinian Arab Muslims have to put up with:

Hora-Dance.jpg

Orthodox Jews. Unbelievable. I don't know who is worst that Orthodox Jews or the Zionist. Both racist.

Jerusalem's Western Wall, the holiest spot for Jews to pray, was swamped by dueling crowds numbering in the hundreds on Thursday: one, a group of feminist Jews protesting hurdles in a planned egalitarian prayer space at the site; the other, ultra-Orthodox Jews who answered the call of rabbis to counter-protest and to disrupt the egalitarian prayers.

“You are worse than all the terrorists! You’re the biggest enemies of Israel!” a young ultra-Orthodox man shouted at the liberal group before heading to the Wall to pray.

Meanwhile, the competing demonstrators each sang their religious songs, sparred over Jewish texts in both Hebrew and English, and broke into spirited hora dances that were periodically infiltrated and overtaken by unruly opponents.

Stirring all the passions is the government’s compromise plan to designate a section at the Western Wall for mixed-gender prayer—a central demand of the group of liberal activists Women of the Wall—in contravention of the typical Orthodox practice enforced at the Wall insisting that men and women pray separately.

Egalitarians, ultra-Orthodox clash at Western Wall

OF TOPIC MUD SLINGING with not even a hint of being about the Palestine/Israel conflict

this is unreal.

OF TOPIC MUD SLINGING

You reap what you sow, and the Palestinians have sown some very rotten seeds over the last 100 years

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. You mean two vehemently opposing groups of religious Jewish people gathered in the same place and held a demonstration where they sang religious songs, discussed Jewish religious texts (in two languages!) and broke into spirited dance. And you have a problem with that?

No guns. No knives. No bombs. No genocide. No sexual enslavement. No beheadings.

Song.

Discussion.

Dance.

A very dim light about to go out again.

Song.

Discussion.

Dance.

Yes yours as you continue to prove your total lack of intelligence and ability to be human

Song.

Discussion.

Dance.

The world has gone mad. When Americans post that song and discussion and dance are evil because -- Jewish -- and then make vague threats about genocidal destruction of the Jewish people, what am I to believe except the world has gone mad?

It is utterly incomprehensible to me that anyone would see opposing religious groups articulating their opposition to one another through song and dance and discussion as evil.

This in a world where, in some places, if you pray with your hands in the wrong position you will be executed.

Forum List

Back