Apparently It Isn't Enough That The Little Mermaid Is Now Black

Where does Sue get her info on pagans?

No child was harmed in my home

bones--

why would you adhere to any religion that used to encourage people to kill their loved ones because the gods were mad or whatever?

It's demonic. As I have said. It's demonic. Get out.

what became of the Canaanites...were they destroyed due to child sacrifices....it is amusing what can be found in the old testament.... and didnt your god destroy kids with a bear?

what became of the Canaanites...were they destroyed due to child sacrifices....it is amusing what can be found in the old testament.... and didnt your god destroy kids with a bear?

He did. They were more like an unruly gang of youths. Notice: sin, and danger to one of His prophets, not just 'Hey I'm mad, if you want what you want from me, you gotta kill your people. Most especially, your kids.'

so you are good with your god killing children?

I will even give you a fuller answer.

I am fine adhering to a religion that teaches that serious sin can have serious consequence. These were a pack of youth--the female bears killed 42 of them, indicating that there were many more. That's a mob. Elisha asked God to deal with the youth and God did.

I would NEVER adhere to a religion that says when the gods are angry, kill your loved ones so they're not mad again.

Or if you want something, again, kill your own children (!) and maybe they'll give it to you.

nope.

The money God disapproves of LGBT in movies. Try to be inclusive and the money God will smite their production costs.

Um, sue, do you really think modern pagans are out there sacrificing their children? Because I dated a Wiccan girl once, and I'll be darned, that never came up.

Where does Sue get her info on pagans?

No child was harmed in my home

I hate paganism and wicca with a passion but Sue is both off topic and off her rocker with this as much as I like her. I've never heard of anybody nowadays sacrificing children. 🙄

I will even give you a fuller answer.

I am fine adhering to a religion that teaches that serious sin can have serious consequence. These were a pack of youth--the female bears killed 42 of them, indicating that there were many more. That's a mob. Elisha asked God to deal with the youth and God did.

Uh, those kids made fun of his bald head. This is hardly a murdering offense. I mean, shit, I'm bald, but the last thing I would do if someone calls me "Baldy" is kill them or ask God to kill them.

I would NEVER adhere to a religion that says when the gods are angry, kill your loved ones so they're not mad again.

But that's exactly what your bible calls for. For instance,

Deuturonomy 22:21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Dueturonomy 21:18
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

From the National Museum of Denmark: human sacrifice in the Norse Pagans

Human sacrifice by the Aztec pagans, which was thought to be Christian "propaganda" but now has been confirmed by archaeology

The Celts and Druids and human sacrifice. Honestly, did you not know how pervasive this has been throughout paganism?

Okay, so if you want to go there. Let's see what those old-timey Christians did.

Witch burnings.
witchcraft-witch-burning-witches-being-burned-at-derneburg-in-1555-hand-coloured-contemporary-woodcut-MC6MA5.jpg

Torturing heretics..

1672265742585.jpeg

Slaughtering infidels during the Crusades. Like the First Crusade, when Jerusalem fell, they slaughtered all the Muslims and Jews.

1018316866.jpg

sue needs to move into this century with her concerns of child sacrifices

perhaps kids killed by guns would concern her

Forum List

Back