Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Translation: "I never can back up what I say"
wrong

not that i cant
its that i wont
not for dipshits like you, abs and benttight

I already posted the linking proving you are wrong and you tried to change the information by changing......the font! Hahahahahaha....dumbfucking diveneveragain.
no, your links proved i was right
but continue to show how fucking dishonest you can be
and the only ones supporting your bullshit are fucking lib asswipes
enjoy it

wrong

not that i cant
its that i wont
not for dipshits like you, abs and benttight

I already posted the linking proving you are wrong and you tried to change the information by changing......the font! Hahahahahaha....dumbfucking diveneveragain.
enjoy it

A link showing the majority of phone polls is still done on landlines proves you right? Did you change your claim again?

Dive Can't tends to do that...........posts totally aberrant wingnut batshittery, defends it to the death, and then when proven wrong, tries to say he never said that.

Dive Can't.........told you about not paying attention when you surface........you've obviously got bubbles in your brain.

enjoy it

A link showing the majority of phone polls is still done on landlines proves you right? Did you change your claim again?
now show the class where i said a majority do,

i didnt i said the MAJOR POLLSTERS DO
another failure in reading comprehension for all you fucktards

Dive Can't tends to do that...........posts totally aberrant wingnut batshittery, defends it to the death, and then when proven wrong, tries to say he never said that.

Dive Can't.........told you about not paying attention when you surface........you've obviously got bubbles in your brain.
sure thing, gaybiker

sure thing, gaybiker

And another teabagger makes a reference to gay sex.

Do they ever think about anything else?:lol:

enjoy it

If the major ones don't do the majority of the polling.....then what...exactly...qualifies them as being "major pollsters?"

You're turning getting bitch slapped into an unpaid career.

If the major ones don't do the majority of the polling.....then what...exactly...qualifies them as being "major pollsters?"

stop projecting your failures on others, moron

Maybe instead of calling him Dive Can't, we should start calling him Diving Cornhole, for all his references to anal sex.
you have made far more gay slurs at others than i ever have
and calling you by that is not exactly original
lol

in fact, your claims on me are a total fabrication

Maybe instead of calling him Dive Can't, we should start calling him Diving Cornhole, for all his references to anal sex.
lol

Hey.......quick question Diving Cornhole...........since for anything to be considered a "majority", it has to represent 51 percent of the whole, or more.

What percentage of pollsters overall actually use cell phones for polling again?

Of course you ignored the question. You are simply a living argument for Birth Licenses.

Tell us Diveneveragain, his can major pollsters not be responsible for the majority of polls? You got pwned again so keep up with nothing but ad homs.....

lol

Hey.......quick question Diving Cornhole...........since for anything to be considered a "majority", it has to represent 51 percent of the whole, or more.

What percentage of pollsters overall actually use cell phones for polling again?
i never said a majority dipshit
i said the MAJORS do
you are taking benttights words as mine

Of course you ignored the question. You are simply a living argument for Birth Licenses.

Tell us Diveneveragain, his can major pollsters not be responsible for the majority of polls? You got pwned again so keep up with nothing but ad homs.....
diposhit, the MAJOR pollsters do
you proved that is correct

lol

Stop asking Diveneveragain questions you know damn well he cannot answer! That is so cruel!

lol

Stop asking Diveneveragain questions you know damn well he cannot answer! That is so cruel!
except i DID answer the question, you fucking troofer moron

except i DID answer the question, you fucking troofer moron

Those convos in your Jack Daniels swimming pool head do not count. You never answered it. You never provided any links and you never fail to prove what a fucking joke you are DIVENEVERAGAIN.

Forum List

Back