Apollyon/Inuyasha: TrumpUSA Lottery Scandal

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a TrumpUSA lottery-fable inspired by It Could Happen to You, and I wrote it as a response to Trump's controversial immigration comments in the media.

Given this vignette's political overtones, I didn't feel comfy posting it in the Writing section, though it's still meant to serve as a 'patriotism-signpost.'

And it's my final post, so I'm not going to think too deeply about all this, especially since President Trump sometimes seems to enjoy doing all the 'controversy-discussions' for all of us(!).

Cheers (signing off),

====

Apollyon told his sister Inuyasha that he was actually a 'wishmaster-warrior' his mother used a prayer-incantation to conceive. Apollyon was required to offer the world practical guidance regarding capitalism vices, so TrumpUSA would not veer into the pit of self-immolating excesses. After all, Donald Trump was only the second celebrity-president and the first celebrity-president of the new millennium. Apollyon told his sister Inuyasha, who herself was a student of Scandinavian Democracy, that he wanted to show her great insights about the 'quality' of capitalism in modern civilization. Inuyasha was intrigued!

kung1.jpg

APOLLYON: Capitalism is about reflexes.
INUYASHA: And instincts?
APOLLYON: We must tame the basic instincts.
INUYASHA: So survival/competition is 'humane.'
APOLLYON: Correct.
INUYASHA: Why do Americans play the lottery so much?
APOLLYON: The lottery is a state-sanctioned 'tithe' of sorts.
INUYASHA: Oh, so it's a 'blessing' for consumerism!
INUYASHA: Why did Americans crave another celebrity-president?
APOLLYON: They wanted a finance-wizard to lead America.
INUYASHA: The new millennium is all about media and markets.
INUYASHA: What does Trump think about minorities winning the lottery?
APOLLYON: He seems anxious about immigrants winning the lottery...
INUYASHA: Trump wanted a Muslim-immigration ban to curb terrorism!
APOLLYON: Republicans have always been very conservative/fearful.
INUYASHA: Would Trump 'criticize' a lottery-winning immigrant?
APOLLYON: That real possibility means scandals are on the loom.
INUYASHA: How do we balance profit-pirates with daydreamers?
APOLLYON: We have to appreciate the value of movies like Canadian Bacon!
INUYASHA: This is the Age of Netflix...

kung5.jpg

Sure enough, two months later, a recent immigrant to America named Eladio Ramirez was the winner of a grand $900 million jackpot national lottery prize, and President Trump tweeted, "I'm concerned that a daydreaming minority-immigrant won the big pot instead of a hard-working native-born U.S. citizen who works everyday to make America the place of dreams!" Inuyasha realized her brother Apollyon's omen/premonition that a minority-lottery winner news-story would generate a society scandal was correct. Inuyasha took a look at the collection of capitalism-notes her brother Apollyon helped her put together as she head out for NYC to begin work at a prestigious law firm and work actively in TrumpUSA, while Apollyon headed to London to talk with Parliament officials about the role of the European Union in the emerging modern 'global city.'

====

kung3.jpg

Forum List

Back