Apartheid Israel

Vitriolic racism and hatred has become the Israeli norm

Who's vitriolic, jihadist ass licker?

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"

You're my bitch, Ho-Say

why would anyone belive anything from Memri?
Selective Memri
The second thing that makes me uneasy is that the stories selected by Memri for translation follow a familiar pattern: either they reflect badly on the character of Arabs or they in some way further the political agenda of Israel. I am not alone in this unease.

Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations told the Washington Times: "Memri's intent is to find the worst possible quotes from the Muslim world and disseminate them as widely as possible."

Memri might, of course, argue that it is seeking to encourage moderation by highlighting the blatant examples of intolerance and extremism. But if so, one would expect it - for the sake of non-partisanship - t o publicise extremist articles in the Hebrew media too. (snip) The reason for Memri's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

Why do you constantly feel the need to have a Man as your Bitch, were you at some time in Jail?:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Who's vitriolic, jihadist ass licker?

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"

You're my bitch, Ho-Say
why would anyone belive anything from Memri?
Selective Memri
The second thing that makes me uneasy is that the stories selected by Memri for translation follow a familiar pattern: either they reflect badly on the character of Arabs or they in some way further the political agenda of Israel. I am not alone in this unease.

Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations told the Washington Times: "Memri's intent is to find the worst possible quotes from the Muslim world and disseminate them as widely as possible."

Memri might, of course, argue that it is seeking to encourage moderation by highlighting the blatant examples of intolerance and extremism. But if so, one would expect it - for the sake of non-partisanship - t o publicise extremist articles in the Hebrew media too. (snip) The reason for Memri's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

Why do you constantly feel the need to have a Man as your Bitch, were you at some time in Jail?:eusa_shhh:

The Arab staff of MEMRI is far more fluent in Arabic than the London Guardian, Ho-Say. LOL

Have you got any more coins from 1931 you'd like to pawn off as ancient Palestinian? LOL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2863898-post16.html

You're my bitch, Ho-Say? Fetch my slippers, dog.

You're my bitch, Ho-Say? Fetch my slippers, dog.
All the slippers are in a big pile outside the "shower room", which ones are yours, and do you really think you might need them later?

Have you found any more "ancient" Palestinian coins, such as this one...circa 1931? LOL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2863898-post16.html
Nice coin, from which county is it? Oh yes Palestine, the country you try to claim never existed, keep on bumping it for all to see:lol:

This country of Palestine, shit-for-brains?...

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1287859573&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

You're so stupid, it's not even funny, moron.
Yoiu're my bitch, Ho-Say. Fetch my slippers, dog.

Copy quote, click on your link, highlight find, search returns = Phrase not found... a bogus link

Copy quote, click on your link, highlight find, search returns = Phrase not found... a bogus link

This country of Palestine, shit-for-brains?

Professor Philip Hitti, eminent Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287851305&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

You're my bitch, Ho-Say. Fetch my slippers, dog.

Professor Philip Hitti, eminent Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287851305&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Once again for that link, Copy quote, click on your link, highlight find, search returns = Phrase not found... a bogus link

Once again for that link, Copy quote, click on your link, highlight find, search returns = Phrase not found... a bogus link

These Palestinians, shit-for brains?...

Former PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

From your link
(Zuheir Mohsen) while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

While this contravened the PLO charter, which affirms the existence of a Palestinian people with national rights, it was in line with al-Sa'iqa's Syrian-Baathist ideology.
Assassination

Mohsen was assassinated on July 25 in 1979 in Cannes, France. The assassination is commonly attributed to the Israeli Mossad,

From your link
(Zuheir Mohsen) while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

While this contravened the PLO charter, which affirms the existence of a Palestinian people with national rights, it was in line with al-Sa'iqa's Syrian-Baathist ideology.
Assassination

Mohsen was assassinated on July 25 in 1979 in Cannes, France. The assassination is commonly attributed to the Israeli Mossad,

These Palestiniains, shit-for-brains?

Arab American Joseph Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.
Myths of the Middle East

You're my bitch, Ho-Say. Go fetch my slippers.
images
are yours the pink ones?
What makes you think you will need them after your " shower" ?

Last edited:
You're my bitch, Ho-Say. Go fetch my slippers.
are yours the pink ones?
[/SIZE]

This "country" of Palestine, shit-for-brains?

Arab American Joseph Farah...
Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Ho-Say, go fetch my slippers, bitch.

Last edited:
Did Mandate Palestine exist?

"Population and Land Ownership prior to the UN Partition Resolution.

An Anglo-American commission of inquiry in 1945 and 1946 examined the status of Palestine.

"No official census figures were available, as no census had been conducted in Palestine in 1940, so all their surmises and figures are based on extrapolations and surmises.

"According to the report, at the end of 1946, About 1,220,000 Arabs and 608,000 Jews resided within the borders of Mandate Palestine.

"Jews had purchased 6 to 8 percent of the total land area of Palestine.

"This was about 20% of the land that could be settled and cultivated.

"About 46% of the land was registered in the tax registers to Arab villages, to Arabs living on the land, or absentee owners, and about the same amount was government land. However, most of this land was not privately owned.

"The Arabs of Palestine had received much of their land in leases conditional upon cultivation or used land that was part of village commons.

"The partition borders were drawn to give the Jews a majority within the allotted area of the Jewish state, but the land conquered during the fighting included the populous Arab areas of the Galilee, as well as Arab towns such as Lod and Ramla.

"Greater Jerusalem, which was to be internationalized, included about 100,000 Jews and a larger number of Arabs."

MidEast Web

Which proves exactly what, "Princeton" retard Marcie?

"There are large discrepancies between official population figures and the number of Palestinian refugees - An analysis of population by subdistricts and villages, using the admittedly incomplete data of the Palestine Remembered Web site, shows that there were about 736,000 Muslim and Christian Arabs in the part of Palestine that was to become "Green Line Israel" in 1949.

"There would not have been more than 620,000 refugees in 1949 if these figures are correct, since the Israeli census showed 156,000 non-Jews living in Palestine in November 1948, of whom about 14,000 were Druze.

"The number of refugees reported by UNRWA in 1948 was 726,000.

Any thoughts on why all the refugees during the Civil War were Arab?

Population Transfer, maybe?

MidEast Web

Forum List

Back