AP: Yet Obama's trip was also about him.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"Yet Obama's trip was also about him."

That's all you had to say!... Ever!... About ANYTHING and this Community Organizer!

Calm no more, Obama lashes out at BP on Gulf visit

By NANCY BENAC
Associated Press Writer Jun 4, 7:07 PM EDT

GRAND ISLE, La. (AP) - Dogged for being too calm in crisis, President Barack Obama unleashed frustration for all to see Friday, warning BP it had better do right by the people whose lives it has wrecked.

The president's third trek to the Gulf of Mexico was about the workers with no government titles, the shrimpers and the shopkeepers, the fishermen whose lives have been upended and are running out of people to blame.

Yet Obama's trip was also about him.

AP Wire Stories

---

:lol:

Obama: "I'm Mad as Hell, and I'm not gonna Take it anymore!... Was that good, Michelle?... did I Sound Convincing?..."

Michelle: "Shut up, ya Hi-Yella Motherfucker... Where are we taking AF1 to Dinner tonight?... Good Lord, I'd like to Cut his Balls off!"

Apologies to Je$$e, of course! :lol:

:)

peace...

"Yet Obama's trip was also about him."

That's all you had to say!... Ever!... About ANYTHING and this Community Organizer!

Calm no more, Obama lashes out at BP on Gulf visit

By NANCY BENAC
Associated Press Writer Jun 4, 7:07 PM EDT

GRAND ISLE, La. (AP) - Dogged for being too calm in crisis, President Barack Obama unleashed frustration for all to see Friday, warning BP it had better do right by the people whose lives it has wrecked.

The president's third trek to the Gulf of Mexico was about the workers with no government titles, the shrimpers and the shopkeepers, the fishermen whose lives have been upended and are running out of people to blame.

Yet Obama's trip was also about him.

AP Wire Stories

---

:lol:

Obama: "I'm Mad as Hell, and I'm not gonna Take it anymore!... Was that good, Michelle?... did I Sound Convincing?..."

Michelle: "Shut up, ya Hi-Yella Motherfucker... Where are we taking AF1 to Dinner tonight?... Good Lord, I'd like to Cut his Balls off!"

Apologies to Je$$e, of course! :lol:

:)

peace...

Of course he made it about HIM. I wonder though if he's so damned upset at BP...He'll give back the Contributions he received from them?

He's Transparent. THIS wasn't supposed to happen, and it's making HIM look the FOOL..."On it from day one" indeed. He's in CYA mode, and those black feathers he's having to pass out the sphincter...isn't helping.

Oh? And for those that don't get the Je$$ie Jackson reference?

Regard This:

Jackson's `Crude' Remarks May Give Boost to Obama <JULY 2008

-From My Archives...-

I'm here to remind ya...

Forum List

Back