AP: "Thornton, who was Black"...

If in that you mean that I have an Issue with it's LACKING Context, then yes...

Yes, when you use only the snippet you quoted it lacks context. When you include the part about the racially-motivated event CT, it has context and makes sense.

There is NOTHING Racially Motivated about this Kraft Shooting...

Nor does the story claim there is. It points to a similar shooting and addresses the impetus of that one.

This is a good illustration that it is the Left that is hung-up on race.

And it will haunt them...people are sick of shit like this. Good Thread Mal.

An AP story mentions one racially-based incident in reference to another, the Maladjusted one makes a thread about it, cuts the quote short and tries to make it look like the basis of the story....

and it's the left that's hung up on race? Back to the bottle, Thomas.

Yes, when you use only the snippet you quoted it lacks context. When you include the part about the racially-motivated event CT, it has context and makes sense.

Nor does the story claim there is. It points to a similar shooting and addresses the impetus of that one.

There is NO Evidence that there was ANYTHING Racial about that Shooting... Not when it was News and not now...

The "Free Press" is making that an Issue.

:)

peace...

There is NO Evidence that there was ANYTHING Racial about that Shooting... Not when it was News and not now...

The "Free Press" is making that an Issue.

peace...

There is substantial evidence that the CT shooting was related to racial issues. The AP noted such in the story.

You decided to start a thread about race, abbreviate the quote to make it appear gratuitous, then bash the AP for the gratuitous comment.

Without Gays and blacks, whatever could you post about?

There is substantial evidence that the CT shooting was related to racial issues. The AP noted such in the story.

There is NO Evidence... There is Hearsay from a Girlfriend. If you have Substantive Evidence, Post it... The AP Reported on Hearsay.

You decided to start a thread about race, abbreviate the quote to make it appear gratuitous, then bash the AP for the gratuitous comment.

I Decided to Comment on the AP Injecting Race from another Story into a Workplace Shooting Story that in the End was about a Muslim Woman... Have they Pointed that out as they go back and Dig up Hearsay that the Black Man who Shot up another workplace did so because he worked for Racists?...

Without Gays and blacks, whatever could you post about?

How is being Dishonest and or Ignorant working out for ya?... :rofl:

Here's the First Page of Searching Recent Threads that I have Created:

"As Americans, we will not or ever be at war with Islam."

Why don't Muslim Leaders sound like our Leaders regarding their "Extremists"?

AP: "Thornton, who was Black"...

NYT: It's Hard out here for a DemocRAT!...

Zona's been MIA since Thursday Afterlunch...

About my Raiders...

After going on 2 Years... I like this place WAY better than Hannity...

Glorious Leader's 2009 Address to Nation's Youth in Prep for 2010's

teapartysamurai YOU LEAKING FRYER!...

Burn a Cameron

Obama doesn't Support "Free Speech" Rights...

Is Obama Talking about his own Party?...

Youth becoming more Racist... Support for Barry Fades...

Illegal goes at Cop with Knife... Now Predictably and Justly DEAD.

What's with the Melts Down by the Right?...

Where is Vanity Fair's Anonymous Source, 10K Word Attack on Barry?...

Obama Claims my Family... Says he's Irish...

Glen Beck's a Douchebag...

What's wrong with this Sign... And it's not just one thing!...

AP Bias shines through again on Discovery "Gunman"...

Wasn't it Dubya's Policy to get Troops out of Iraq?...

The New and Improved Pro-Surge Obama!

What's with the Fucking Cats in this Place?...

"Combat's over" in Iraq?...

ShithEaD Shultz says that Beck's Rally was full of Racists...

^None of those OP's are about Homosexuals, unless you are Insinuating that Obama is one...

And as for Race, the few that are have Context...

I Suggest you do Honesty a Favor and do some Reading, Fingerfuck! :lol:

peace...

Last edited:
The Saratogian : Serving the Saratoga Springs, N.Y. region (Saratogian.com)

"Thornton, who was Black"...

^Explain to me how in the FUCK the AP goes there?...

Am I missing something?

The article that you linked does not have the word "Thornton" in it.

"The driver, who was black, had seethed with a sense of racial injustice in his job, said his girlfriend. But the beer distributor's president said there was no record to support claims of "racial insensitivity."

^It's been Updated a few times since I Posted this Thread...

And that right there ain't "Substantial Evidence" as the Asshat 8537 Claimed.

peace...

There is NO Evidence... There is Hearsay from a Girlfriend. If you have Substantive Evidence, Post it... The AP Reported on Hearsay.

There's more evidence than hearsay from a girlfriend. Perhaps you know that and you're just playing stupid?

I Decided to Comment on the AP Injecting Race from another Story into a Workplace Shooting Story that in the End was about a Muslim Woman... Have they Pointed that out as they go back and Dig up Hearsay that the Black Man who Shot up another workplace did so because he worked for Racists?...

The race issue was directly related to the other story. It gave context...until you chopped out the context and attempted to misrepresent the AP.

But don't worry, Mal. I'd expect nothing less.

There's more evidence than hearsay from a girlfriend. Perhaps you know that and you're just playing stupid?

Post it. The AP Story only Quotes the Girlfriend. There is NO Substantive Evidence Provided in that or any other Story.

The race issue was directly related to the other story. It gave context...until you chopped out the context and attempted to misrepresent the AP.

The Racist Claim by a Girlfriend was Hearsay from another Story and Irrelevant to the Current Shooting at Kraft, unless the AP was going to point out that the Woman Shooter at Kraft was a Muslim...

And they didn't.

I Wonder why.

Don't be a Dipshit.

peace...

The Saratogian : Serving the Saratoga Springs, N.Y. region (Saratogian.com)

"Thornton, who was Black"...

^Explain to me how in the FUCK the AP goes there?...

Am I missing something?

"The driver, who was black, had seethed with a sense of racial injustice in his job, said his girlfriend. But the beer distributor's president said there was no record to support claims of "racial insensitivity."

I saw that part...but I don't really see what you point is.

The driver was seething with a sense of racial injustice in his job according to his girlfriend. Therefore, the fact that he was black is applicable information.

Am I missing something?

I saw that part...but I don't really see what you point is.

The driver was seething with a sense of racial injustice in his job according to his girlfriend. Therefore, the fact that he was black is applicable information.

To the original Story, MAYBE...

But the only Analogy from that Shooting to the one at Kraft was that it was Work Related...

The AP AGAIN brought up VERY Weak Hearsay about another Shooting that had NO Bearing on the Kraft Shooting... Get it?

peace...

Post it.

I'm not your research bitch. It was - literally! - in the first story I googled. Don't be a Dipshit.

You are Wrong... And you can't Back it up.

^Give Substance to that Claim.

There is NOTHING beyond simple Hearsay from the Girlfriend in that AP Story you say it was "noted" in.

If you can't, simply Concede that you were Wrong and Movealong.com.

peace...

Forum List

Back