AP: "Thornton, who was Black"...

I'm not your research bitch. It was - literally! - in the first story I googled. Don't be a Dipshit.

You are Wrong... And you can't Back it up.

I guess you can't access Google so you decide to give me negative comments and negative rep. oh my, The Malsterbater is huhting my rep on an anonymous message boawd!:eek:

You made the Claim based on the Story Linked... I called Bullshit on your Claim and you Back the Fuck out like a Coward.

Either "there is substantial evidence" in that AP Story as YOU said, or there isn't.

Should be Easy for your to Back your Claim...

Why the Cowardice?

If I had Zona's Whereabouts, I Suggest you go Hide with that Runaway... :lol:

:)

peace...

I'm not your research bitch. It was - literally! - in the first story I googled. Don't be a Dipshit.

I guess you can't access Google so you decide to give me negative comments and negative rep. oh my, The Malsterbater is huhting my rep on an anonymous message boawd!:eek:

Oh yeah, and Crying about Rep is a Pussy Move in this Forum... :clap2:

peace...

You made the Claim based on the Story Linked... I called Bullshit on your Claim and you Back the Fuck out like a Coward.

Either "there is substantial evidence" in that AP Story as YOU said, or there isn't.

Why the Cowardice?

peace...

tissue?

Why the Cowardice?

peace...

tissue?

I Know, right?... Crying about Rep... Good Show, del! :clap2:

peace...

You made the Claim based on the Story Linked...
No, I didn't.

ooo...Please don't bad rep me Mal!!!

Again:

There is substantial evidence that the CT shooting was related to racial issues. The AP noted such in the story.

Prove it.

peace...

You made the Claim based on the Story Linked...
No, I didn't.

ooo...Please don't bad rep me Mal!!!

Again:

There is substantial evidence that the CT shooting was related to racial issues. The AP noted such in the story.

Prove it.

peace...

There is substantial evidence in the AP Story. Using Der Geughler, you can find other evidence - as I noted earlier.

I know it fucks with your tiny little rightwing lens, but them's the facts.

I don't. Too redundant.

You'd only Know if you Read it... Either way, you aren't being Honest...

Give that some Thought. :lol:

peace...

I didn't say I had never read it. I said I stopped reading it. Long ago.

That's not what you said... But you've said it now. And in that, you have Conceded that you are Ignorant of the Current Content.

You have no Idea if it's Redundant past whenever it was that you Stopped Reading it...

Think about it. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back