AP: Obama administration censors records, denies FOIA requests, at a record rate

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
From the least transparent administration in history. Obama certainly gives the impression that it's none of our business what his administration does. He seems to resent being asked questions about what he is up to and I find that extremely arrogant and more than a little creepy.

AP: Obama administration censors records, denies FOIA requests, at a record rate
Politics: AP: Obama administration censors records, denies FOIA requests, at a record rate | Best of Cain

Of course you find it arrogant. You are a partisan hack and moron.

Regardless I don't approve of them denying requests but I also understand why he flip floped

From the least transparent administration in history. Obama certainly gives the impression that it's none of our business what his administration does. He seems to resent being asked questions about what he is up to and I find that extremely arrogant and more than a little creepy.

Politics: AP: Obama administration censors records, denies FOIA requests, at a record rate | Best of Cain

Regardless I don't approve of them denying requests but I also understand why he flip floped

And you flip flopped with him, because you're a partisan hack and moron.

He has lied a lot. The administration and their supporters are trying to turn the tables and blame people who are angry about being lied to regarding our health plans and doctors. Excuse the hell out of us for resenting being lied to by those who are supposed to work for us.

There is no excuse for denying information through the freedom of information act. It exists for a reason and that is so people find out what they have a right to know. FOIA is just another thing Obama is unilaterally opting to ignore for his own purposes.

The AP has traditionally been kind to liberals, but apparently they got tired of carrying the water. Maybe they resent that they couldn't find out information through FOIA and realized how wrong that is. Whatever the reason, I am glad they are reporting this.

Too many new laws have been passed by non-elected people behind the scenes. Most goes unreported and there is no excuse. People can't get off the hook claiming ignorance of the law, yet most are completely ignorant of what has been passed because the administration isn't being upfront about anything. Talk about a no-win situation for the people.

The attitude we are getting regarding Obamacare is that we don't know anything and if they say it's good enough for us, then we damn well better be happy about it. We're all being treated like children and expected to obey without question. Forget it!!!! Now they act like it's none of our business what goes on in Washington. Unacceptable that we are supposed to blindly follow and not ask questions. We have a right to know certain things and Obama does not have the right to do as he pleases and ignore the constitution and laws.

Last edited:

And you flip flopped with him, because you're a partisan hack and moron.

This makes sense.

But, but, but....

Obama has the most transparent and ethical administration in the history of the universe, and he's cooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has lied a lot. The administration and their supporters are trying to turn the tables and blame people who are angry about being lied to regarding our health plans and doctors. Excuse the hell out of us for resenting being lied to by those who are supposed to work for us.

There is no excuse for denying information through the freedom of information act. It exists for a reason and that is so people find out what they have a right to know. FOIA is just another thing Obama is unilaterally opting to ignore for his own purposes.

The AP has traditionally been kind to liberals, but apparently they got tired of carrying the water. Maybe they resent that they couldn't find out information through FOIA and realized how wrong that is. Whatever the reason, I am glad they are reporting this.

Too many new laws have been passed by non-elected people behind the scenes. Most goes unreported and there is no excuse. People can't get off the hook claiming ignorance of the law, yet most are completely ignorant of what has been passed because the administration isn't being upfront about anything. Talk about a no-win situation for the people.

The attitude we are getting regarding Obamacare is that we don't know anything and if they say it's good enough for us, then we damn well better be happy about it. We're all being treated like children and expected to obey without question. Forget it!!!! Now they act like it's none of our business what goes on in Washington. Unacceptable that we are supposed to blindly follow and not ask questions. We have a right to know certain things and Obama does not have the right to do as he pleases and ignore the constitution and laws.

No I called you a moron because you post shit like this.

so why would he flip flop? And do people really believe x administration will be more transparent, how stupid can you get?

so why would he flip flop? And do people really believe x administration will be more transparent, how stupid can you get?

same reason Bush was so not transparent. Please note this is my personal opinion on things. SO obama runs on being transparent. He wins, he gets into the office and is sat down by our intelligence agencies. They flat out tell him " look you need to do X,Y, and Z. or you will have another 9-11. "
So Obama is forced into doing these things.

Let me be clear though, Anyone who won or will win will have this happen to then. Had it been McCain or Romney. Its still wrong that they are basically held hostage.

I base this Opinion off a podcast i heard of a former head NSA Officer who tried to warn people of wiretapping and such and was ignored.

This doesnt excuse Obama, but if this is true, it puts any sitting president in a big pickle.

Now since i answered will i get a reasoned response in return or partisan shit flinging?

He knows he can get away with it. The media won't hold him accountable. His party and supporters won't hold him accountable and the Republicans are a bunch of pussies.

same reason Bush was so not transparent. Please note this is my personal opinion on things. SO obama runs on being transparent. He wins, he gets into the office and is sat down by our intelligence agencies. They flat out tell him " look you need to do X,Y, and Z. or you will have another 9-11. "

Let me be clear though, Anyone who won or will win will have this happen to then. Had it been McCain or Romney. Its still wrong that they are basically held hostage.

I base this Opinion off a podcast i heard of a former head NSA Officer who tried to warn people of wiretapping and such and was ignored.

This doesnt excuse Obama, but if this is true, it puts any sitting president in a big pickle.

Now since i answered will i get a reasoned response in return or partisan shit flinging?

Weather it would happen to anyone is both irrelevant and complete conjecture. IOW, worthless.

The fact is that it happened to him when one of the largest stomping points that he ran on was transparency. I know fully well WHY he changed his tune but that does not give him a pass on being an outright liar. Also, flip flopping implies that he changed his stance on the issue. I find that to be disingenuous. He either knew he was lying or he was too damn ignorant to understand what he was walking into.

I can’t fathom Obama being that ignorant so I have to go with he outright lied and told the people what they wanted to hear rather than the truth. Sadly, a common affliction when dealing with politicians.

Honestly, it was somewhat refreshing for people to wake up to the cronyism. His statements and the fact that he reneged actually made people MORE aware of the fact our government operates in such secrecy. I can only hope that the new clarity leads to REAL change. I doubt it though, the water carriers are going to fight for their guy no matter how shady they are – democrat and republican alike. Sad, really, that when the reality is pointed out and people are made aware they still fail to make any real changes.

No, idiot, you dont get it. You cant get away with saying "But, Booosh" on this one. Obama is worse than Bush. Obama is less transparent than Bush. I realize it's like verbal tic with stupid lefties like you but this time it just makes you look more stupid than usual.

Weather it would happen to anyone is both irrelevant and complete conjecture. IOW, worthless.

The fact is that it happened to him when one of the largest stomping points that he ran on was transparency. I know fully well WHY he changed his tune but that does not give him a pass on being an outright liar. Also, flip flopping implies that he changed his stance on the issue. I find that to be disingenuous. He either knew he was lying or he was too damn ignorant to understand what he was walking into.

I can’t fathom Obama being that ignorant so I have to go with he outright lied and told the people what they wanted to hear rather than the truth. Sadly, a common affliction when dealing with politicians.

Honestly, it was somewhat refreshing for people to wake up to the cronyism. His statements and the fact that he reneged actually made people MORE aware of the fact our government operates in such secrecy. I can only hope that the new clarity leads to REAL change. I doubt it though, the water carriers are going to fight for their guy no matter how shady they are – democrat and republican alike. Sad, really, that when the reality is pointed out and people are made aware they still fail to make any real changes.

I'd honestly go with ignorant, because nobody outside of a past or Present President has any real idea what they walk into those first few days.

He changed his tune because he was forced to in my opinion or be faced with another 9/11.

Sadly i speak to a larger problem that people want to ignore.

No, idiot, you dont get it. You cant get away with saying "But, Booosh" on this one. Obama is worse than Bush. Obama is less transparent than Bush. I realize it's like verbal tic with stupid lefties like you but this time it just makes you look more stupid than usual.

ok then you didnt read what i wrote, i wasnt blaming Bush you moron. Christ how stupid can you be.

Forum List

Back