AP- new home sales worst on record

bigreb is a racist, and all of us who have been here for some time, know it.

He is having trouble understanding the slow new housing stats are directly the result of the existing inventory.

He does not grok they are related.

Soggy has been here longer than you and has read some of my post.

He is having trouble understanding the slow new housing stats are directly the result of the existing inventory.

As I said that may or may not be the case but it is irrelevant to this thread because this thread is about new home sales being at an all time low. If you want to discuss existing home sales find a thread and discuss it, or start your own thread. OH that's right you have never started a thread have you?

The only time of post I have ever seen you give are little snip and attacks against people. nothing of originality. Be your own man start a thread.

Do construction workers get money from existing home sales or new home sales?

Immaterial question not pertaining to the problem of getting rid of the glut of homes.

Shut the fuck up dip shit. It's material when new housing sales drop that means more people are not working.

You do not seem to understand how supply and demand work. As long as there is a massive oversupply of housing, there will be little to no demand for more housing to be created.

Immaterial question not pertaining to the problem of getting rid of the glut of homes.

Shut the fuck up dip shit. It's material when new housing sales drop that means more people are not working.

You do not seem to understand how supply and demand work. As long as there is a massive oversupply of housing, there will be little to no demand for more housing to be created.
Would someone who works in the construction industry have a concept of how supply and demand works? There's glut because all the new homes were never sold before the economy started to crash. There's a glut because no one has the cash to buy a home. Now why is it that no one has the money? Because a lot of people aren't working and those who are are to scared to go out and make a big purchases like a home. Thanks obama three years abd still going, thanks democrats 6 years of control and here we are.

The glut was there before Obama was elected.

Obama's policies did not create the glut. His policies have not increased the glut.

The low new start sales are directly related to the failures in the American economy and in American greed from top to bottom before Obama was elected.

Your OP is fail, period.

Obama's policies did not create the glut. His policies have not increased the glut.

The low new start sales are directly related to the failures in the American economy and in American greed from top to bottom before Obama was elected.

Your OP is fail, period.

Here's your problem in your hast to defend obama you over looked one thing. This is not my thread I didn't start it. I just directed you to start a thread of your own about existing home sales. Since this thread is about NEW HOME SALES.

Is it possible that conservatives on this board NEVER CONSIDERED that the REASON there might not be a lot of NEW HOME sales is that there is a GLUT on the market of "used" homes?

In case you didn't hear, conservatives deregulated the banking industry and it kinda had some bad side effects regarding home loans.

Is it possible that conservatives on this board NEVER CONSIDERED that the REASON there might not be a lot of NEW HOME sales is that there is a GLUT on the market of "used" homes?

In case you didn't hear, conservatives deregulated the banking industry and it kinda had some bad side effects regarding home loans.

And could that glut be because no one has the cash to buy a new home? Could it be that Fannie Mae took in to many bad loans from those who thought it was a right to home owner ship?

Your OP is fail, period.

Here's your problem in your hast to defend obama you over looked one thing. This is not my thread I didn't start it. I just directed you to start a thread of your own about existing home sales. Since this thread is about NEW HOME SALES.

In your haste to act stupid, you act even more stupid. :lol:

Existing home inventory and low new home starts are intricately related. You cannlt talk intelligently about the latter without discussing the former.

OP is fail.

And could that glut be because no one has the cash to buy a new home? Could it be that Fannie Mae took in to many bad loans from those who thought it was a right to home owner ship?

Ah . . . good for you. You are trying to discuss the relationship of existing inventory with low new home starts.

Good for you! I knew you would do what I told you to do.

Ah . . . good for you. You are trying to discuss the relationship of existing inventory with low new home starts.

Good for you! I knew you would do what I told you to do.

Because he made his point relevant to the discussion You on the other hand haven't.

Up, down, or maintaining? Hard to tell:

Pending home sales fell in December - Business - Real estate - msnbc.com

WASHINGTON — Pending sales of existing U.S. homes fell more than expected in December, industry data showed on Wednesday, pointing to a moderation in home sales after recent hefty gains.

The National Association of Realtors' Pending Home Sales Index, based on contracts signed in December, dropped 3.5 percent to 96.6 after surging to a 1-1/2 year high the prior month.

Economists polled by Reuters had expected pending sales to fall 1.0 percent. Pending sales lead existing home sales by a month or two. In the 12 months to December, pending contracts were up 5.6 percent.

A recovery is starting to emerge in the housing market and home resales have risen for three straight months.

Ah . . . good for you. You are trying to discuss the relationship of existing inventory with low new home starts. Good for you! I knew you would do what I told you to do.
Because he made his point relevant to the discussion You on the other hand haven't.

:lol: He made his point the same as I did, and you didn't. That's the point. You can't stand that I can kick your ass metaphorically up through your throat every time you get stupid.

You and I have been through this before: you have to twist your philosophy to the facts, not the facts to your philosophy. You won't do that.

However, I will say that you are not in the depths with Uncensored or Neotrotsky in the lower regions of discussion board hell.

Ah . . . good for you. You are trying to discuss the relationship of existing inventory with low new home starts. Good for you! I knew you would do what I told you to do.

:lol: He made his point the same as I did, and you didn't. That's the point. You can't stand that I can kick your ass metaphorically up through your throat every time you get stupid.

You and I have been through this before: you have to twist your philosophy to the facts, not the facts to your philosophy. You won't do that.

However, I will say that you are not in the depths with Uncensored or Neotrotsky in the lower regions of discussion board hell.
Failing is not making your point but if you have a point to make about new homes sales being at an all time low make it.

You have failed to show that the low home sales is not linked to the inventory glut.

This has been pointed out to you. You have to do better, bigreb.

Forum List

Back