AP Investigates: Is Obama too articulate??

I would say not. Unless he is reading off a teleprompter he seems to be very reliant on reading directly from notes. He is often late with any type of press conference which makes on wonder if he is having trouble preparing.
He does put himself in front of the camera way to much.

kitty
You have to realize we are talking about a black man here. There is no way a black man could speak that well unless someone is feeding him the lines. Lets get real

Did you hear he was born in Kenya?

Not to mention that he is a muslim
Wow, you are accuse her of being a racist for mocking barry the befuddled.

Gee, that was unexpected.

Yes....as a matter of fact...I am

As I find most of what BHO says to be quite vague, I would not call him articulate in what he says in public (probably is so in private) as that includes clarity of expression, to me. He's quite articulate in trademark political vagueness, though.

Last edited:
kitty
You have to realize we are talking about a black man here. There is no way a black man could speak that well unless someone is feeding him the lines. Lets get real

Wow, you are accuse her of being a racist for mocking barry the befuddled.

Gee, that was unexpected.

Yes....as a matter of fact...I am
Rightwinger, there was nothing racist about that remark. Please tell me where there was any inference of being racist. Sheesh, these leftwingers.......

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

You betcha! *wink

So you have something against the other gender, I see. You must think they should be pregnant and stand in front of the stove. :cuckoo:

unbelievable

Last edited:
I would say not. Unless he is reading off a teleprompter he seems to be very reliant on reading directly from notes. He is often late with any type of press conference which makes on wonder if he is having trouble preparing.
He does put himself in front of the camera way to much.

kitty

Racist.

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

You betcha! *wink

So you have something against the other gender, I see. You must think they should be pregnant and stand in front of the stove. :cuckoo:

unbelievable

How is it possible to get:

should be pregnant and stand in front of the stove

out of:

That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word

Truly unbelievable.

You betcha! *wink

unbelievable

out of:

That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word

Truly unbelievable.

RDean you amaze me that you would attack my sarcasm without a blink, yet Rightwinger was stating that another poster was being racist when none was implied. Why don't you go drink some more Kool-Aid, because you just proved how much of a partisan hack you are. :lol: Sheesh, these leftwingers......Ya gotta just :lol: at them, I guess.

You betcha! *wink

unbelievable

out of:

Truly unbelievable.
Because you have the collective brain power of an anteaters favorite meal.

I ain't got no need for no articalit nigro Prezidint!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture781-moustache-woman.jpg

Ari Melber: A.P. Asks if Obama is "obnoxiously articulate"

Political reporters have now toggled from worrying that Obama gets "too much" media coverage to asking whether he is "too" good at communicating through the media. Maybe even obnoxiously good. Maybe even -- here comes that loaded word from the primaries -- too articulate.
The A.P.'s Liz Sidoti is on the case. And this is from a news article:

stupid premise for a stupid question....if he is good....then he is not too good

isn't there something else to report on?

At least with Bush you knew what you were getting. Barry presents himself as mister smooooth, mr 'chill the fuck out I've got this'. But when the prompter fails we see his true colors and his lack of communication skills. What a poser.

At least with Bush you knew what you were getting. Barry presents himself as mister smooooth, mr 'chill the fuck out I've got this'. But when the prompter fails we see his true colors and his lack of communication skills. What a poser.

You realize that being intelligent and being a good public speaker are not the same thing, right?

You realize that being intelligent and being a good public speaker are not the same thing, right?

Yup and Obama proves it every time he opens his mouth. On prompter he comes off as intelligent; off prompter . . . . uhhhh not so much.

Yup and Obama proves it every time he opens his mouth. On prompter he comes off as intelligent; off prompter . . . . uhhhh not so much.

Off-prompter is speech is less polished. That's not the same as unintelligent. There are plenty of highly intelligent people who have a lot of pauses in their speech.

Obama read the article and made the following comments.
OBAMA said:
I Uh, Uh, UH, um, am uh, happy to uh, greet you all today. I uh, um, would like ah, ah, to thank, th thank the ah, um, the AP! Thank you for uh, licking my uh, dirty um, asshole, from day one of my candidacy. I um uh, um, love a good uh, rim job, and they uh, uh, um, have been doing a terrific job at that. My uh, um, ah, asshole has never been cleaner. My uh, thanks, um, to the AP. Thanks.

obama cant speak off the teleprompter period. He is the worst speaker I have ever heard. It is sickening. Listen to his press conferences, he literally stutters, over and over and over. I once conted his stutters, over 300 stutters in about 10 minutes. Obama cannot speak.

Why are there so many reporters telling us Obama is articulate, thats because that is what they want people to think. If Obama could actually speak there would not be so many people telling us what to beleive, they tell us Obama speaks well simply so we think he speaks well.

Obama is the worst public speaker I have ever heard, period. Litsten to his interviews, many pauses, many "butt-uhs". etc, etc, etc.

Obama sucks and speaking. He makes Bush sound perfect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xds013bUUK8&feature=PlayList&p=529A24B924D8B9F6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=43]YouTube - Poll: Happy, Healthy Obamas Out Of Touch With Miserable Americans[/ame]

Forum List

Back