AP Investigates: Is Obama too articulate??

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
I would say not. Unless he is reading off a teleprompter he seems to be very reliant on reading directly from notes. He is often late with any type of press conference which makes on wonder if he is having trouble preparing.
He does put himself in front of the camera way to much.

Suuuuuurrrree he is... riiiiiiiiight... you just keep believing that...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk]YouTube - The Obama Stutter[/ame]

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

Post of the year award!!!!!!!!!

I prefer Sarah Palin. That woman is so "articulate" that you can take one of her speeches and turn it into an Emmy winning comedy routine just by repeating it word for word.

You betcha! *wink

Articulate? :rofl:

obamaprompter.jpg

I would say not. Unless he is reading off a teleprompter he seems to be very reliant on reading directly from notes. He is often late with any type of press conference which makes on wonder if he is having trouble preparing.

kitty
You have to realize we are talking about a black man here. There is no way a black man could speak that well unless someone is feeding him the lines. Lets get real

Did you hear he was born in Kenya?

Not to mention that he is a muslim

Took you how long to play the race card?

Obama is mediocre at best away from the prompter - he can read well. Very well.

Articulate though? Noooooo....

kitty
You have to realize we are talking about a black man here. There is no way a black man could speak that well unless someone is feeding him the lines. Lets get real

Did you hear he was born in Kenya?

Not to mention that he is a muslim
Wow, you are accuse her of being a racist for mocking barry the befuddled.

Gee, that was unexpected.

Forum List

Back