AP fact check republican debate.

Are they this dumb, or do they just think their supporters are dumb enough to believe all this crap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm sure the fact checkers will rate all of the claims the Democrats make in their debate Saturday 100 percent truthful LOL. I'm equally sure few if any of their supporters will question anything they say.

Facts are facts. If Democrats lie, I want to know about that too.
Well you are ignoring Hillary's lie about Benghazi. So you have no integrity.

Hillary didn't participate in the debate. Try to focus.

well the biggest lie out is that Democrats are good for the middle class. So if we can't get passed this doosey, we can't get by any of them.

So nothing to say about the lies told at the debate? I didn't think so.
Oh and then there's Benghazi. But hey why should you give two shits about four American lives as long as you can kiss Hillary's ass.

Produce one proven fact about any sort of cover up (other than by the republicans) about Benghazi from any of the multiple investigations, and we might have something to talk about. You can't.
funny stuff dude. The cover up came on the first words out of Hillary's mouth and then the Pres's.

Proof? A Hannity quote won't be enough. Something from the multiple investigations at least.
I don't watch nor follow him. I heard her say the four died as a result of a video. And that is a lie. Came out of her lips. Sorry cover up. There must be a very good reason to lie like that and that would be to cover one's ass.

Yeah I'm sure the fact checkers will rate all of the claims the Democrats make in their debate Saturday 100 percent truthful LOL. I'm equally sure few if any of their supporters will question anything they say.

but she did lie right?

So nothing to say about the lies told at the debate? I didn't think so.
Oh and then there's Benghazi. But hey why should you give two shits about four American lives as long as you can kiss Hillary's ass.

Produce one proven fact about any sort of cover up (other than by the republicans) about Benghazi from any of the multiple investigations, and we might have something to talk about. You can't.
funny stuff dude. The cover up came on the first words out of Hillary's mouth and then the Pres's.

Proof? A Hannity quote won't be enough. Something from the multiple investigations at least.
I don't watch nor follow him. I heard her say the four died as a result of a video. And that is a lie. Came out of her lips. Sorry cover up. There must be a very good reason to lie like that and that would be to cover one's ass.

It was the best information available from the investigators at the time. A few days later, I think 5 or 6, better information proved that to be wrong. You've heard all this before, but refuse to believe it.

It was the best information available from the investigators at the time. A few days later, I think 5 or 6, better information proved that to be wrong. You've heard all this before, but refuse to believe it.
The secretary of the state lied. That person is now running for president and has not admitted she did nothing to remove the four americans when they asked for helps weeks ahead of the attack. But you want me to make some proclamation on my side about a debate, that means absolutely nothing.

but she did lie right?

If you call repeating what the investigators said a lie, but it was nothing more than less than complete understanding of what happened. I'm still not sure why a couple of days of evaluation was such a problem.

The secretary of the state lied. That person is now running for president and has not admitted she did nothing to remove the four americans when they asked for helps weeks ahead of the attack. But you want me to make some proclamation on my side about a debate, that means absolutely nothing.

The only proclamation I ever expect from the right is how proud you are of your ignorance.

The only proclamation I ever expect from the right is how proud you are of your ignorance.
well I have to in order to get to your level.

but she did lie right?

If you call repeating what the investigators said a lie, but it was nothing more than less than complete understanding of what happened. I'm still not sure why a couple of days of evaluation was such a problem.
naw, there was direct communication, they did not need an investigator. See you can even do a cover up for the cover up. Funny shit these stupid libturds.

"And Trump's suggestion that illegal immigration is increasing at the border is not supported by arrest statistics discussed in recent months by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson."

Well, that ended my interest. Johnson is no more believable than is Obama, which is not at all.

Women, Children Numbers Increase in Illegal Border Crossings

White House: 'Surprising Uptick' in US Border Crossings

Unprecedented border crossings prompt CBP commissioner visit to RGV

No dumb ass. One particular group has increased. Over all, the numbers are low.Are you trying to look dumb?

As opposed to you, who are type-cast as such?

"And Trump's suggestion that illegal immigration is increasing at the border is not supported by arrest statistics discussed in recent months by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson."

Well, that ended my interest. Johnson is no more believable than is Obama, which is not at all.

That is because homeland security doesn't arrest anyone coming across the border.

There has been an increase in border patrol agents, and Texas has had armed National Guard troops there for months. If they aren't arresting it's only because there aren't many.

What does "greater numbers" mean, Charly?

Unaccompanied children crossing southern border in greater numbers again, raising fears of new migrant crisis

No dumb ass. One particular group has increased. Over all, the numbers are low.Are you trying to look dumb?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

That is because homeland security doesn't arrest anyone coming across the border.

There has been an increase in border patrol agents, and Texas has had armed National Guard troops there for months. If they aren't arresting it's only because there aren't many.

Unaccompanied children crossing southern border in greater numbers again, raising fears of new migrant crisis

It means more unaccompanied children than usual. It doesn't mean more total people.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Dictionary.com - The world's favorite online English dictionary!

It means more unaccompanied children than usual. It doesn't mean more total people.

The parents will follow, Obama willing. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back