AOC’s Green New Deal Is So Urgent That She’s Mad GOP Wants To Vote On It

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We only have 12 years to save earth, you’d think she’d be thanking Republicans.

A1DA5C86-9C84-4A03-B496-F04045149B90.jpeg

Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Is So Urgent That She’s Mad GOP Wants To Vote On It

She didn't want a vote! She just wants to blow hot air. She knows it will fail a vote. She knows what she is doing but the millennials don't.

I guess we have to "pass the bill to see what's in it"

1200px-Emoji_u1f4a9.svg.png

YOU SHOULD ALL JUST DO WHAT I SAY IM RIGHT NO NEED FOR A VOTE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED ME TO DO THERE THINKING FOR THEM IM SMART THOUGH I WAS FIRED FROM A CORNDOG SHACK FOR INCOPET...ONCOMITIN...NOT BEING ABLE TO FIGURE OUT CORNDOGS

YOU SHOULD ALL JUST DO WHAT I SAY IM RIGHT NO NEED FOR A VOTE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED ME TO DO THERE THINKING FOR THEM IM SMART THOUGH I WAS FIRED FROM A CORNDOG SHACK FOR INCOPET...ONCOMITIN...NOT BEING ABLE TO FIGURE OUT CORNDOGS

To be fair, there have been a lot of advances in corn dog technology. It's hard to keep up with technology that advances so quickly.

wpid-img_20140529_122920.jpg

What's truly absurd about this is she is accusing republicans of just playing politics by holding the vote with no intention of passing the bill. But what exactly is she doing by proposing the bill and objecting to them voting on it if not playing politics?

What's truly absurd about this is she is accusing republicans of just playing politics by holding the vote with no intention of passing the bill. But what exactly is she doing by proposing the bill and objecting to them voting on it if not playing politics?
She’s so dense she can’t see the hypocrisy.

She didn’t propose a bill she proposed a resolution setting a group of goals and ideas

She didn’t propose a bill she proposed a resolution setting a group of goals and ideas
Wrong.

Text - H.Res.109 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal.

View attachment 251855

Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Is So Urgent That She’s Mad GOP Wants To Vote On It
Do you disagree with her that this is a politicized bluff vote by McConnell and the GOP? Or do you think it is legit?
A vote is a vote. Why would it be better to never save planet earth?
I’m asking if you understand the politics being played here. You either don’t or you are playing dumb. Which is it?

View attachment 251855

Do you disagree with her that this is a politicized bluff vote by McConnell and the GOP? Or do you think it is legit?
A vote is a vote. Why would it be better to never save planet earth?
I’m asking if you understand the politics being played here. You either don’t or you are playing dumb. Which is it?
Voters need to know of any morons voting to let the planet die in 12 years.

Forum List

Back