AOC's brush with death reminds us of Hillary's harrowing tale from Bosnia.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
These female Democrats sure have lives fraught with danger! Here is a pic of Hillary bravely confronting a Bosnian sniper during an ill-fated landing under a hail of gunfire.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Democrat politicians lie and get away with it because Democrat voters are also liars so they don't see a problem with lying.

These female Democrats sure have lives fraught with danger! Here is a pic of Hillary bravely confronting a Bosnian sniper during an ill-fated landing under a hail of gunfire.

View attachment 453200

Last time I checked AOC made up the whole story.
Whiz’s “us”?

Don’t worry. We know treasonous trumpkins like violence. Perhaps you should worry more about the QAnon moron

View attachment 453200

Whiz’s “us”?

Don’t worry. We know treasonous trumpkins like violence. Perhaps you should worry more about the QAnon moron

I think if we are adding up damages and violence. BLM and Antifa have taken that trophy.

View attachment 453200

Whiz’s “us”?

But AOC was sexually assaulted; said so herself! And you don't care?!

View attachment 453200

Whiz’s “us”?

As many lies as she has been caught in, I am sure she made that story up also. I mean unless she was fondled by creepy Joe.

View attachment 453200

Whiz’s “us”?

As many lies as she has been caught in, I am sure she made that story up also. I mean unless she was fondled by creepy Joe.
Which skank, Jillian or AOC?

View attachment 453200

Whiz’s “us”?

Which skank, Jillian or AOC?

Probably both of them. :D :D

Forum List

Back