AOC, Trumps Best Tool, Calls Middle America Racist

As the EC was originally made to appease the slave states and does not elect the winner it seems she is correct.

As the EC was originally made to appease the slave states and does not elect the winner it seems she is correct.
You have to attend a university to learn to be that stupid.

It's the truth and you know it. People like to tell you that it makes the candidates listen to all those nobodies who live in Nowhereville USA but what are they saying worth making their votes count more than others?

You want to explain that? Cause I've never heard ANYTHING like that one before.

You've never heard of the three-fifths compromise?????? Unbelievable.

Yeah. I did. I just couldn't believe that you were misrepresenting it so badly.

Would you have preferred to give the slave states full count for the slaves they held, so as to empower them and make it that much harder to fight slavery in the future?

Well hell then Obama should have lost twice... The two times in recent history the Electoral College overridden the Popular Vote it was for old white people and one was from the South and the other is married to a Southern Man!

You go girl!
Trump is set to make her Chairperson for Trump 2020.

AOC takes heat from heartland after calling Electoral College a racist ‘scam’
There goes Wisconsin!
I live in Wisconsin. A small town, and I know LOTS of people that voted for Trump, even old blue dog dems, and they're going to vote for him again. I've talked to them, and they think the crop of dems running thus far are all a bunch of freakin' radical loser trash. They don't feel as though ANY of the democrats running now even come CLOSE to sounding like democrats from 50 years ago, like when JFK asked... "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Pfft... ain't been a dem think like that since he was shot. Democrats are now the party of trash.

Wisconsin will go for Trump again, mark my words.

Last edited:
D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

Would you have preferred to give the slave states full count for the slaves they held, so as to empower them and make it that much harder to fight slavery in the future?
What I would have preferred is irrelevant. I care about what we have now, a system that can be gamed.

What I would have preferred is irrelevant. I care about what we have now, a system that can be gamed.

All systems can be "gamed".

Your only concern, is that you thought that the next republican president had not been born yet, and now it seems that you might have to wait a few more years, till you get to have your way.

And it makes you mad. That is all it is. You are tired of not getting your way.

The electoral college isn't "gaming" anything. It's a brilliant system that gives middle America that's less populated than the filthy, shit ridden, rat infested, illegal alien overrun cities an equal voice in who is elected president.

Forum List

Back