AOC says "We are really truly facing an environment of fascism"

Republicans are the ones attacking the right to vote.
You do not have the right to photograph people voting.
It clearly is a attempt to intimidate voters.
There has never been any evidence of ballot stuffing.
Wall Street investors have caused inflation to rise. A fed survey of oil company executives showed that 549% are not increasing their drilling activities because of stockholders. Company balance sheets show this is true as companies are making huge profits despite the supposed inflation.
Only Democrats who are stuffing ballot drop boxes are intimidated by people observing them doing it.
Ballot stuffing is a voting rights violation.
Democrats are against the right to vote.
Biden's oil production reduction policy creates a shortage.
Economy 101 says that when supply goes down, the price goes up.

It is people like you who are enablers for Republican fascists. This is far more than rhetoric. Many Republicans are abandoning their party. Republicans want to make it harder to vote. They want to impose their moral views on us. They have targeted groups as their enemies. They are doing this at the point of a gun. They are threatening to go after their political enemies. That qualifies as fascism to me. Many Republicans are calling out their own party.

Inflation has been exacerbated as companies have changed their strategy. It used to be that they would cut prices to increase sales. Now their strategy is to increase prices and believe the price increases will outweigh the sales losses. Company balance sheets show that profits have increased far more than inflation.
Yet another fact free faithful recitation of democrat talking points.

Says who? I have the right to photograph them in any other circumstance, what makes voting different?

There is a ton of evidence

Wall Street investors have caused inflation to rise.
That's idiotic. Why should Wall Street behave any differently now that in has in the past?

A fed survey of oil company executives showed that 549% are not increasing their drilling activities because of stockholders. Company balance sheets show this is true as companies are making huge profits despite the supposed inflation.

They aren't increasing their drilling because of all the constraints that Biden has imposed, moron.

Wall Street investors have caused inflation to rise. A fed survey of oil company executives showed that 549% are not increasing their drilling activities because of stockholders. Company balance sheets show this is true as companies are making huge profits despite the supposed inflation.
1667071535833.png

Inflation comes from deficit spending, period.

If you say so. But oddly for some reason many don't think Trump's 7.8 trillion counts........

I know.....it's not his fault. He had to sign off on all of it.

If you say so. But oddly for some reason many don't think Trump's 7.8 trillion counts........

It wasn't Trump's, moron. That was Biden's or it was COVID relief. Are you saying we should have provided anyone with emergency relief?

It wasn't Trump's, moron. That was Biden's or it was COVID relief. Are you saying we should have provided anyone with emergency relief?

$7.8 trillion under Trump. Trump signed off on all of it. Every penny.

They pretty much held a gun to his head and made him sign it, douchebag.

Not "really" or "truly" but "really truly"

Well, that settles it, the basket case expert on exactly nothing has spoken.

Its not fascism. Our govt is now rudderless, broke, incompetent, corrupt, and tyrannical. Thats what the two parties have done to our country.
More a one party cloaked in the guise of choice Lord Brown one

This is why i love anyone in Congress who opines against their narrative

~S~

Yes you do. Show the law that makes that a crime.

A voting precinct is a public place. The SCOTUS has long ruled that you have no right to privacy and can be filmed in any public place.

In fact our early voting location for my parish is the parish courthouse. There are cameras throughout that building. I promise you they don't turn them off when someone walks in to vote.

Yes you do. Show the law that makes that a crime.

A voting precinct is a public place. The SCOTUS has long ruled that you have no right to privacy and can be filmed in any public place.

In fact our early voting location for my parish is the parish courthouse. There are cameras throughout that building. I promise you they don't turn them off when someone walks in to vote.

:)

AOC and Rep. Jamie Raskin joined in a discussion with MSNBC political commentator Chris Hayes to talk about the nearing elections, recent economic turmoil and infrastructure.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likened alleged voter suppression in Arizona, a state in which a federal judge refused to bar an activist group from monitoring outdoor ballot boxes, to historical instances of racism.
'We are really truly facing an environment of fascism in the United States of America,' she said.
AOC also said 'our inflation is not going up due to government policies, inflation is going up due to Wall Street decisions.'

Comment:
AOC is a crass demagogue.
Taking pictures of people using ballot drop boxes is a great idea.
It only intimidates Democrats who want to stuff ballot boxes.
Ballot box stuffing is a Voting Rights violation.
AOC is against the Right to Vote.
AOC can't explain how Wall Street investors caused inflation, because it didn't happen.
Man, you're stupid everywhere.

Forum List

Back