AOC Recalls How She Barely Survived Terrorists Seizing Nakatomi Plaza

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She used to train SEAL Team 6 before they became famous.
“I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to die," she said, describing her harrowing experience after terrorist Hans Gruber took over the tower.

“I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to die," she said, describing her harrowing experience after terrorist Hans Gruber took over the tower.

Welcome to the party, Mr Ed!!

In the next episode the Trumpetes make Hitler on ice look like a Broadway hit.
75402126-ADE5-4A59-BD1D-873D76AE18FF.gif

You really got quite a thing for this second term Congresswoman. This is like the fourth thread you've started on AOC just today. Tell me, does she represent you?
I would watch and get used to it. She and other like her are the future of politics in this country. :)

Another lying thread. Color me surprise.

You really got quite a thing for this second term Congresswoman. This is like the fourth thread you've started on AOC just today. Tell me, does she represent you?
I would watch and get used to it. She and other like her are the future of politics in this country. :)
AOC runs the Dem party.
And I like mocking retarded liars.

Another lying thread. Color me surprise.
It’s true.

Forum List

Back