AOC Hates Pelousy, Concedes 2020 Election To Trump

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
She may not be as stupid as we think....or she may be so stupid God gave her dog-like powers to sniff out stranger-danger. Whichever the case may be, we have nothing to worry about next November. :eusa_dance:

yNKDw0c.gif

AOC warns of 'very real risk' of Trump win in 2020, says frustration with Pelosi is 'quite real'

I don't like AOC or Pelosi. Also,. Biden. Did you see that part in there with the activist whining she thought Biden was going to hit her? Don't care about that either. Still don't like Trump but these people have wasted entirely too much time.

• Banned
I don't like AOC or Pelosi. Also,. Biden. Did you see that part in there with the activist whining she thought Biden was going to hit her? Don't care about that either. Still don't like Trump but these people have wasted entirely too much time.

Biden doesn't know where he is without being reminded. Back in 2008 he was still claiming he ate in a restaurant in Dover that had been closed for years. He may have a chip implanted behind his ear....the hair-sniffing could be a ruse to check for chips in females...especially young ones.

Biden doesn't know where he is without being reminded. Back in 2008 he was still claiming he ate in a restaurant in Dover that had been closed for years. He may have a chip implanted behind his ear....the hair-sniffing could be a ruse to check for chips in young girls.
:icon_rolleyes: He's been doing this for far too long not to realize what he is doing is not working.

Biden doesn't know where he is without being reminded. Back in 2008 he was still claiming he ate in a restaurant in Dover that had been closed for years. He may have a chip implanted behind his ear....the hair-sniffing could be a ruse to check for chips in females...especially young ones.
For somebody who claims to have nothing to worry about you sure sound worried

• Banned
Word is she might take on Chuckie Schumer

She's all about fame....she can't get enough of it.....can't control herself. The Rat Media loves public figures like her....they've keep up the narrative until something else comes along...then they'll destroy her. If she was smart (she isn't) she'd buy a small house, pay if off, buy a pickup truck she could drive for 20 years, and save every penny she could get her hands on because this is a spectacular but doomed ride she's on.

Am I supposed to deny I'm "worried"? I got it that you're a dope so don't pester me with your dopey observations.

Am I supposed to deny I'm "worried"? I got it that you're a dope so don't pester me with your dopey observations.
Oh my bad many apologies. Where do I get off making my dopey observations, that just gets in the way of you making yours. Go right ahead, the stage is clear for you. I’ll just read and keep my comments to myself then... wouldn’t want you to stress out from dealing with my nonesense

Oh my bad many apologies. Where do I get off making my dopey observations, that just gets in the way of you making yours. Go right ahead, the stage is clear for you. I’ll just read and keep my comments to myself then... wouldn’t want you to stress out from dealing with my nonesense

Glad you see it my way....you're free to continue reading my posts and hopefully there's a ray of light penetrating the fog our government schools left you in..... shhhhhhhh. :eusa_angel:

Nothing I like better than a REAL COMMUNIST takeover of the Party of INFANTICIDE... and the progressive/regressive are tearing the once patriotic DemonRAT party into factions...LOVE IT!

In her first Sunday morning show appearance since taking office in January, New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez warned that there is "very real risk" President Trump will win re-election in 2020, and acknowledged that progressive frustration with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is also "quite real."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

giphy.gif

2DBdgpa.jpg

Occasional Cortex is a 35 psi airhead.

Somewhere Sarah Palin is chomping down on a grizzly burger and thinking, “And they called ME stupid!”

I laugh when she calls other members "colleagues"....she was a bartender a year ago. Now she's saying she's withholding her "endorsement for President" for the time being.....again, she was a bartender a year ago (who stole money from the waitresses' tip jar). :lol:

He's had two brain aneurysims...think hard

Forum List

Back