AOC...bets on how long before she is Arkancided?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I say if she keeps it up Trump will be downgraded to their #2 target!

Aside from trying to be cute, AOC seems to be asking questions that may have some Dems and Reps scurrying for cover. Seems to me good questions about means for Congressional corruption. I have no idea what these hearings are. Two thoughts: Looks to me like the Trey Gowdy style of exposing things. Lots of questions, no action. Would love to see AOC's balance sheet two years from now if still around as I expect her to make so many more political enemies before 2020!

AOC hired her boyfriend to work in her office.

She has crazy eyes.

Especially when people constantly pick photos of her looking rabid.
We should be talking about her destructive policies, not cherry picked photos that make her look bad.
Just sayin

She still has crazy eyes...likely because she's nuttier than a fruitcake
Her eyes are crazy and she has horse teeth makes me want to put a sugar cube in my hand and watch her eat it

She has crazy eyes.

We should be talking about her destructive policies, not cherry picked photos that make her look bad.
Just sayin

We already know about her destructive policies so we're left with laughing at her through pics.

Seriously though let's see how long before she joins the corruption ....

If not then the OP than a good question.
They'll freakin off her ass.

Jo

She has crazy eyes.

Just sayin

She still has crazy eyes...likely because she's nuttier than a fruitcake
We should be careful though.

The MSM uses Ad hominem to ridcule and destroy Trump b/c they see him as a danger to the status quo.

Don't let them taint your thinking toward her in the same way.

Although I loath both Bernie's and her's prescription and solutions for the problems we face, it doesn't change the fact that they are correct in point these problems out.

The corrupt elite would love to divide us as a nation, turn us against each other, rather than against the establishment, when trying to solve this problem.

Trump is not the problem. She is not the problem. Hillary is not the problem.

The entrenched corruption is the problem.

She has crazy eyes.

Just sayin

We already know about her destructive policies so we're left with laughing at her through pics.

Seriously though less see how long before she joins the corruption ....

If not then the OP than a good question.
They'll freakin off her ass.

Jo

As far as I'm concerned she's already there.
She preaches equality but I dont see her turning down the money.
I also so wont be surprised if she comes out of this a multi millionaire on a salary that shouldnt support that.

She has crazy eyes.

Just sayin

Yes, but it is proving to be effective to her supporters once they learn about her REAL POLICIES and ideas...they drop support.
Making fun of her and laughing at her will do nothing to stop her. And we need to stop her. She is a path forger, she is absolutely making a path for others just like her to get elected. She is so far very-very good at getting support and rallying up the base. That base is NEVER going to learn about her via the media they pay attention to

Everything she revealed was true.

HoWeGetrump.jpg

She has crazy eyes.

Just sayin

Yes, but it is proving to be effective to her supporters once they learn about her REAL POLICIES and ideas...they drop support.
Making fun of her and laughing at her will do nothing to stop her. And we need to stop her. She is a path forger, she is absolutely making a path for others just like her to get elected. She is so far very-very good at getting support and rallying up the base. That base is NEVER going to learn about her via the media they pay attention to

No worries..
She's stopping herself,even dems are pissed at her.

She has crazy eyes.

Just sayin

No worries..
She's stopping herself,even dems are pissed at her.
...as reported in right media.
Look only at Huffpo...MSNBC, CNN.... you will hear none of that.
You only heat that because you see conservative news point.
Her base never hears that, yes she is certainly seen as a "loose cannon" by the moderate left. But if she can continue to gain base support it will encourage other nuts like her to run...and win.

Forum List

Back