Farrakhan: ‘The Wicked Jews Want to Use Me to Break Up the Women’s Movement’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Jewish women started the movement but never mind the liberal Jew....Farrakhan appears comical to most decent people. The first impulse is to laugh, dismiss his rant and go about your productive business. However it would be wrong not to recognize what has happened and is happening. America no longer shares a consensus of commonly held values. Farrakhan does not exist in a political or social vacuum. There are many beyond his cult that share his values and ideals. They are numerous and well established in the political, academic and media spheres. Face it. There is now more diversity than unity in America. This “diversity is our strength” concept is the malignancy that is steadily destroying American culture.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Sunday spoke in defense of Women’s March national leaders who have taken flak for associating with him, and launched fresh attacks on Jews.

“The wicked Jews want to use me to break up the women’s movement,” Farrakhan said ...

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

obama%2Bfarrakhan%2Bfox.jpg

Honestly, if he were white he would have long ago been banished from all public discourse...and the Surrender Monkey might not have been president!

A Jew hating lunatic giving cover to other Jew hating lunatics and trying to make it seem like he is concerned about
feminist women, which he may be...as long as they are all Jew hating lunatics.

I'm pretty sure Farrakhan just starts every sentence with "the wicked Jews".

"The wicked Jews... are you going to eat that?"

Forum List

Back