AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.

If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

and opposite reaction

It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.
International definition of war crimes.

You guys will excuse anything for tRump.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Fuck you for suggesting I approve of terrorists.

That's a RWNJ thing.

That's a RWNJ thing.
Obama gave Iran billions $$$ while they tortured women at same time. Democrats love Iran.
Iranian Women Prisoners Detail Torture: 'Death Was Like a Desire'

Trump is a fucking terrorist. Both internationally and domestic.
Please elaborate.

tRump's words, not mine.

I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.
So, you're all in on the war crimes thing then.

Good to know.
Not war crimes when you bring down a rouge state that is a threat to the world.
You mean the "rogue state" where peace was happening with Iran because of Obama's Iran deal? The one Trump destroyed, that stirred up unnecessary tensions with Iran on purpose? Who's the "rogue state" where the president threatens to bomb the shit out of others and steal their oil? Do you know what "rogue" leader said that? Fuck Trump. He's a pos liar who claims hes leaving the ME. Trump cares about wealth. That's what all this is about.
Hell, he's even got his dick licking Rudy over their in Venezuela trying to cut a deal with Modero. Why? Because of oil, diamonds, and Gold.

That's a RWNJ thing.
Obama gave Iran billions $$$ while they tortured women at same time. Democrats love Iran.
What don't you take Obama and stick him up your ass next to tRump.

That's a RWNJ thing.
That's a fucking lie. That money was frozen in foreign banks and never belonged to us, so Obama didn't give them anything.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

Was it a war crime to bomb the cities of Nazi, Germany during WW2?

Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

Please site or refer to the statute. Further, this is a regurgitated Mantra you people used for Bush, ignored for Obama, and brought back for Trump. Go ahead. Charge him with bullshit specious war crimes and watch his popularity soar.

That's a RWNJ thing.
That's a fucking lie. That money was frozen in foreign banks and never belonged to us, so Obama didn't give them anything.
You stand corrected.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

What kind of idiotic question is that?

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

If Rep. Omar were around back then, she would be voicing her concern about assisting Germany’s Leader.

Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Page one of my rule book says...:finger3:

and opposite reaction

If Rep. Omar were around back then, she would be voicing her concern about assisting Germany’s Leader.
Absolutely. She would tour the death camps and smile.

and opposite reaction

What kind of idiotic question is that?
Well...answer the question. Yes or no.

Forum List

Back