AOC accuses Manchin of murdering people, and he calls her a "young lady" and she complains he patronizes her.

I think it's time to stop patronizing her, and call a spade a spade.

JMO.
Racist....

LOL...

I have asserted for years now that she is actually an intelligent republicrat infiltrator endeavoring to make democrooks look even more fucking retarded than many of them actually could possibly be and still be alive in an urban area with heavy traffic.

I don’t like her. But she’s a member of Congress and you don’t call her “young lady”. It is patronizing.

You would know that if you weren’t a misogynous.
Speaking of weapons grade stupid bitches....

Sniveling, miserable, despotic, bed wetting, vacuous parasites like Jilly here has been calling every republicrat you can think of everything EXCEPT a Child of God, but if someone disparages a hard left jabbering retard prepare for a deluge of moonbat tears and a deafening gnashing of teeth.

Fuckin imbecile...

Last edited:

Sniveling, miserable, despotic, bed wetting, vacuous parasites like Jilly here has been calling every republicrat you can think of everything EXCEPT a Child of God, but if someone disparages a hard left jabbering retard prepare for a deluge of moonbat tears and a deafening gnashing of teeth.

Fuckin imbecile...

Jilly's on smack. No she won't be comin' back. :laughing0301:

JMO.
She's still young enough to take this stuff personally. Manchin's comment was patronizing, BUt AOC Needs to back off on the hyperbole. Abbot and desantis are killing people, not manchin.

Fuckin imbecile...

It's no wonder that all incels are republicans.

Racist....

LOL...

I have asserted for years now that she is actually an intelligent republicrat infiltrator endeavoring to make democrooks look even more fucking retarded than many of them actually could possibly be and still be alive in an urban area with heavy traffic.

Sorry stupid, she is all yours.

JMO.
Yeah she is still so infantile she is wet behind the ears and has zero concept about paying debts with interest is all about.

Forum List

Back