Anything Goes Humor

For his birthday, little Johnny asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, ā€œSon, weā€™d give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $289,000 and your mother just lost her job.

Thereā€™s no way we can afford it.ā€

The next day the father saw little Johnny heading out the front door with a suitcase.

So he asked, ā€œSon, where are you going?ā€

Little Johnny told him, ā€œI was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out.

Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.

And Iā€™ll be damned if Iā€™m staying here by myself with a $289,000 mortgage and no fuckinā€™ bike.ā€

43106701_495450967622458_6000624424150106112_n.jpg

A little old lady went into the headquarters of the Bank of America one day, carrying a large bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, ā€œItā€™s a lot of money!ā€ The receptionist objected, stating, ā€œYou canā€™t just walk in here and expect to see the president of the Bank of America. Heā€™s a very busy man.ā€

ā€œBut I am here to make a very large cash deposit,ā€ added the old woman. The receptionist momentarily looked at the sack of money, then walked back to one of the rear offices. She came back and said, ā€œYouā€™re in luck this morning, he will see you,ā€ and ushered her in to see the president of the Bank of America.

When she walked in to a large office with a nicely tailored man behind a great oaken desk. The bank president stood up and asked, ā€œHow can I help you?ā€ She replied, ā€œI would like to open a savings account,ā€ and placed the bag of money on his desk.

ā€œHow much would you like to deposit?ā€ he asked curiously.

ā€œ$180,000, if you please,ā€ and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk.

The President was surprised to see all this cash, so he asked her, ā€œMaā€™am, Iā€™m surprised youā€™re carrying so much cash around, especially a woman at your stage in life. Where did you come by this kind of money?ā€

The old lady coyly replied, ā€œI make bets.ā€

Surprised, the president then asked, ā€œBets? What kind of bets?ā€
The old woman said, ā€œWell, for example, Iā€™ll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square.ā€

ā€œWhat?!ā€ cried the man, ā€œyou want to bet me $25,000 that my balls, my testicles, are square?ā€ He could hardly hold back from laughing.

ā€œYes, you heard me. In fact, by ten oā€™clock tomorrow morning, Iā€™ll bet you $25,000 that your balls will be square.ā€

The man smiled broadly, thinking he had a live one. ā€œYouā€™ve got yourself a bet!ā€ and shook her hand.

The little old lady then said, ā€œOkay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. as a witness?ā€
ā€œSure!ā€ replied the confident president.

That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 a.m., the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the presidentā€™s office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet: ā€œ$25,000 says the presidentā€™s balls are square!ā€

The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them.

ā€œWell, Okay,ā€ said the president, obviously embarrassed. Thinking to himself, ā€œ$25,000 is a lot of money, I guess itā€™s okay.ā€ He then said, ā€œYes, $25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure.ā€

As the old woman started to feel the bankerā€™s testicles, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall.
The president asked the old lady, ā€œWhat the hellā€™s the matter with your lawyer?ā€

The old lady replied, ā€œNothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 a.m. today, Iā€™d have the balls of the president of the Bank of America in my hands.ā€

Clever old lady enters the bank with a bag of cash for a special reason

The Snow(man)

8:00 am - I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 - The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Maybe not a joke...but the world we currently live in.

A bald man with a wooden leg gets invited to a Halloween party. He decides that he would like to wear a costume that conceals his slightly odd appearance, but can't think of any costumes that would look good and do the job. Out of ideas, he writes a note to a costume company explaining his issue. A few days later a package arrives with a note:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate.

Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

The man thinks this is a terrible idea because they have emphasized his wooden leg, so he writes a letter of complaint. A week goes by and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a monk's costume. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and, with your bald head, you will really look the part.

Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

Now the man is really upset since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head. So again he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint.

The next day he gets a small parcel and a note, which reads:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a bottle of molasses and a bag of crushed nuts. Pour the molasses over your bald head, pat on crushed nuts, stick your wooden leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple.

Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

Forum List

Back