Anyone Worry What Happen to Jordan's Palestinian Problem!

I think he was posting tongue in cheek.

I don't think he was.

If it was, he's a hypocrite.

Imagine if I made a post tongue in cheek about a similar solution to the "Jewish problem".

Holy fucking shit, it'd be like a monsoon of posters coming in to tell me I'm wrong, I'm racist, I'm antisemite, etc, etc.
Ah, so it was the word problem that got to you. I can understand that.

No, please explain.

Most of the people killed in Black September were civilians and both sides attacked civilians purposely.

GHook sees any Palestinians in a country as a problem.

NO, I think it was tragic, but a reaction was highly necessary from the Jordanian perspective! The Palestinians tried to take over the country (that is well documented) and the Jordanian government brutally suppressed. Up until this point the Palestinians claim Jordan for greater Palestine. Obviously there were not 12K-15K people in the coup attempt, but the Jordanian said fuck it, we are going to make sure this never happens again. They sought to reduce the Palestinian population as much as possible. Israel does NOT do this regardless of what many think and say. They hit them hard and many left Pals left their homes '48, but never to the extent that Jordan hit the Palestinians in one month or how hard the Syrians hit the Muslim brotherhood or the Sadam government hit the Kurds. These incidents get relatively lost in history. Please never forget that there were no world uproars nor where the Arabs going crazy. Yet the worst atrocities against the Palestinian people were in Jordan!

I bet your guppy self never even heard of Black September before this thread. Yet antisemites like you ignore this, since its only hating Jews that you care about.

Most people in wars that are killed are civilians, no? At least in modern wars.

Not necessarily but depends on how long the conflict goes on for.

Ghook knows most of the people wiped out during Black September were innocent yet calls it the solution to the Palestinian problem.

No what I find most tragic about this is that the Palestinians didn't succeed. I wish they did! They would have had the homeland that was promised to them! It would have solved a lot of problems!:tongue:

Look at little Ghomo... Wanting to eat his cake and have it too. poor guy.

Getting schooled by a, how did you put it, "little high school kid" must REALLY chaffe your fucking yarmulke!

Hey, dude.. perhaps you should post another "Gunny should ban Shogun" thread!

:rofl:

Back during the 60s the Palestinians movement also included all of the former British Mandates! ...!
When ever I think about this subject I can only conclude that Arab countries use the Palis as tools...none of them actually give a damn about the Palis.

Actually the Hashimite King was to be king over the so called Palestinians, most of whom were not native to the British mandated territory.

The British put the imported king in power to rule over the Arabs who had immigrated to the Jordan River area. The Arabs had immigrated there in the preceeding years because the economy had improved since of all the Jews were so successful at reclaiming the land and making it productive farm land (from 1880 onward). The Jews also had many successful businesses in the few cities of that former wasteland. The Arabs show up to do manual labor for the successful jews, just like Mexicans appear in the United States to do manual labor. Anything to make a buck.

The king was supposed to rule over all of those immigrant Arab people. They were to be his subjects. The ones on the East Bank of the Jordan accepted him and his subsequent offspring as their rulers. The stupid Arabs on the West Bank wanted to fight the Jews for their improved land and lost. (How stupid can you be? If the Arabs took it away from the Jews, it would become nonproductive land all over again. The Arabs are just too stupid to ever make it productive.)Then they lost further because they did not want a king. Seems that they are the world's greatest losers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back