Anyone watching Sanders angrily yell out his speech?

I love the way the DNC is going down the shitter :thup:

I love the way you think the colostomy bag of USMB diaper rash threads actually represents something akin to the real world.
That's so cute.
YOU are cute pogo
Your hypocrisy, bullshit and bras for your balls are cute as fuck :)

I don't swing that way bruh. But do I have a point or what? Take a read of the threads that get posted here on a daily basis. Makes Drudge look like the Wall Street Fucking Journal. If it were any more emotional it would be Smokey Robinson.
so you need reversed bras for your nuts? :dunno:

Do you suppose the media will report just how angry he is? Or how loud he is yelling EVERY SINGLE WORD?

You know, like they did with Trump's speech?

The difference is Sanders is NOT the nominee, Trump is.

Hillary Clinton beat the old fart by 3,775,437 votes. In comparison Obama defeated Hillary Clinton by 41,622 votes in 2008.

Bernie Sanders OWNS this one. He created the crowd that is booing at him. It's his baby now he has to change the diapers.

The only reason Hillary got more votes than bernie was the DNC tilted the tables in her favor

If Hillary loses, the country loses with an ignorant swindler like Trump as president. Trump makes George Bush look genius.
crybaby-o.gif

Trump outsmarted all of the supposedly "educated" Sanders supporters.

Actually, Sanders supporters are primarily young kids who didn't go to college because they don't have the money. So, by definition, NOT educated.
You don't need money to goto college. Just a desire & a willingness to take on the responsibility of the debt

Actually, you do need money. Loans aren't all they're cracked up to be. Some schools will not accept loan payments. Something to do with the fact that if you fail to pay back the loan the school loses its ability to receive financial aid payments. There's also the fact that many people won't qualify for loans anyway.

Today's theme is UNITED TOGETHER and so far it's actually DIVIDE WE STAND

I know you're hoping to get the DNC convention to look like the RNC funeral procession that happened last week--but it is not going to happen.

You're comparing a line up of senators, congressmen, governors speaking with 4 soap box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, and a Haines underwear model that spoke at the RNC convention.

Do you suppose the media will report just how angry he is? Or how loud he is yelling EVERY SINGLE WORD?

His speech was playing in the cafeteria at work. He is a born loser and true pathetic scumbag.

I don't agree with the way he was railroaded by the DNC, but we dodged a bullet. The thought of him in the whitehouse is scary. Even scarier then Clinton.

Trump outsmarted all of the supposedly "educated" Sanders supporters.

Actually, Sanders supporters are primarily young kids who didn't go to college because they don't have the money. So, by definition, NOT educated.
You don't need money to goto college. Just a desire & a willingness to take on the responsibility of the debt

Actually, you do need money. Loans aren't all they're cracked up to be. Some schools will not accept loan payments. Something to do with the fact that if you fail to pay back the loan the school loses its ability to receive financial aid payments. There's also the fact that many people won't qualify for loans anyway.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. My girls are in college and the student aid is passed out like candy. Not only that the give out more money than is actually required for the intended courses. You've been fooled by the media bullshit narrative

I know you're hoping to get the DNC convention to look like the RNC funeral procession that happened last week--but it is not going to happen.

You're comparing a line up of senators, congressmen, governors speaking with 4 soap box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, and a Haines underwear model that spoke at the RNC convention.
Don't forget Chachi!

I think the DNC send Bernie a pillow as a message: back Hillary or get the Scalia treatment. Either that or he's just a complete, gutless pussy

You are a diligent liberal. Did you bother to notice that the people up for reelection are AVOIDING the convention?

The difference is Sanders is NOT the nominee, Trump is.

Hillary Clinton beat the old fart by 3,775,437 votes. In comparison Obama defeated Hillary Clinton by 41,622 votes in 2008.

Bernie Sanders OWNS this one. He created the crowd that is booing at him. It's his baby now he has to change the diapers.

The only reason Hillary got more votes than bernie was the DNC tilted the tables in her favor

There was nothing in those notes that HARMED Sanders or his campaign.

The votes came in and unless you can come up with 3,775,438 popular votes that came in for Sanders that were not counted, you really have no argument.

After all the entire RNC was totally against Trump and he still won the nomination, even though he was getting blasted from every single direction. Would love to see what Wikileaks found in those emails--LOL

Last edited:
Look at Oreo. A supposed conservative doing damage control for the DNC.

I defended this schmuck once when someone called him a Democrat. Damn do I feel dirty now

Well, it's good to see Bernie doing the right thing. I suspect he is a nice guy, and if I lived somewhere like Vermont I'd be ok with him as my senator. Wouldn't vote for him, but his grandkids like him.

Forum List

Back