Anyone remember the republican "Young Guns"?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
A trip down Memory Lane.

It was just a short ten years ago, when seemingly all of the District of Criminals was abuzz about this band of dashing, bright, and take-no-prisoners tough guys, who were going to forge ahead with the bolder and badder GOP of the 21st century!

110405_cantor_ryan_mccarthy_ap_605.jpg

DERRRRRRP!

Last edited:
A trip down Memory Lane.

It was just a short ten years ago, when seemingly all of the District of Criminals was abuzz about this band of dashing, bright, and take-no-prisoners tough guys, who were going to forge ahead with the bolder and badder GOP of the 21st century!

DERRRRRRP!
Hey, you forgot the "Young Gun" from Colorado.
I hear she's really good with her hands! :auiqs.jpg:

A trip down Memory Lane.

DERRRRRRP!
Squirt Guns

A trip down Memory Lane.

DERRRRRRP!
fags

McCarthy looks exactly the same???

WTF.

I don't hear much. But I heard that fag on Mark Levin Radio after Obiden? Or after they lost the House? I quickly had to turn it off and change the channel.

He was high-pitched crazy sounding. All he seemed to say "Mark, do you know what they are doing now?" Almost giddy like it was entertainment to a Libstain on this board. Like watching a soap opera that he could not wait to see on a daily basis. Like a cheerleader in High School. He really really sucketh massive crank.

And you won't be able to prove that, because I never said it.

It only happened in your fevered, TDS-infected imagination.
OK, I do not know if you specifically said it. But the Dems DID say it. There is a tv commercial featuring this. You most likely giggled like a school girl when you saw it. You probably even peed yourself a little. We can split hairs if you like, but you are still a hypocrite, just like your Dem brethren. Scumbag!!

OK, I do not know if you specifically said it. But the Dems DID say it. There is a tv commercial featuring this. You most likely giggled like a school girl when you saw it. You probably even peed yourself a little. We can split hairs if you like, but you are still a hypocrite, just like your Dem brethren. Scumbag!!
Look at all those ignorant assumptions. You don't know my politics.

Not everyone is a mindless sheep like you.

Today’s Republican Young Guns

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Green
George Santos

Forum List

Back