Anyone notice more obama legacy crumbles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-8-9_15-19-36.png

obama wanted to open diplomatic relationships with Cuba. The Castros wanted to poison our diplomats. Castros win!

U.S. Diplomats in Cuba Reported Experiencing 'Physical Symptoms' Following 'Incidents'

How's opening business ties working out?

Oh yeah, we throw the Cubans out.

US expels 2 Cuban diplomats after incidents in Cuba

I'll bet that tic in obama's cheek is working overtime.
He's only an embarrassment. if he had only half way tried to help America he would have been a success, but instead he did all he could to hurt us. Which brings us up to the current dilemma with kim chi.

Last edited:
obama wanted to open diplomatic relationships with Cuba. The Castros wanted to poison our diplomats. Castros win!

U.S. Diplomats in Cuba Reported Experiencing 'Physical Symptoms' Following 'Incidents'

Would it kill you DEPLORABLES for once to use a legitimate news source?
Failed thread.

IMG_0266.JPG

He's only an embarrassment. if he had only half way tried to help America he would have been a success, but instead he did all he could to hurt us. Which brings us up to the current dilemma with kim chi.
I think you lie MORE than Trump.

View attachment 142853

upload_2017-8-9_15-57-18.png

And made bathrooms available for all kinds of jerks. That's about it.

View attachment 142853

trump is not lying, and your meme proves nothing other than showing your adamancy to post fabrications over and over.

View attachment 142853

trump is not lying, and your meme proves nothing other than showing your adamancy to post fabrications over and over.

In fact one of the most main Trump's problem is that he seems to be pathologically honest.

Last edited:
The pussygrabber has gotten rid of Obama's regulations on Wall St. meant to prevent the next Great Recession like we had in 2007.

He's gotten rid of Obama's environmental regulations and now Big Coal can pollute with immunity.

China is creating thousands of jobs per month with alternative energy. Trump created dozens of jobs with dirty coal.

Donald Trump is a threat to planet earth... not just this country.
That's why he's the lowest rated president in history..... and dropping.

The pussygrabber has gotten rid of Obama's regulations on Wall St. meant to prevent the next Great Recession like we had in 2007.

He's gotten rid of Obama's environmental regulations and now Big Coal can pollute with immunity.

China is creating thousands of jobs per month with alternative energy. Trump created dozens of jobs with dirty coal.

Donald Trump is a threat to planet earth... not just this country.
That's why he's the lowest rated president in history..... and dropping.
No, kim chi is a threat to planet EARTH because jug head did nothing.

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

"Barack Hussein Obama"? Da fuq kind of name is that anyway?

Is that some kind of a foreign name or something?

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

OMG. Most people are smart enough to keep those type of racist ignorant thoughts to themselves.
Not you.
You don't have a stupid filter..
There is nothing racist about his statement.

Obama will always be remembered for taking over a country that the
GOP nearly destroyed and bringing it back into a robust and respected nation. And once again, the US became the world leader.
Trump is undoing all that.
Republicans will be seen as the party that tried to destroy the United States twice. Will they succeed this time?

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

OMG. Most people are smart enough to keep those type of racist ignorant thoughts to themselves.
Not you.
You don't have a stupid filter..
There is nothing racist about his statement.
Coming from a fellow racist that's hilarious. We know you KKK buddies stick together.
There was nothing racist in his statement. I don't know any KKK members.

GOP nearly destroyed and bringing it back into a robust and respected nation. And once again, the US became the world leader.
Republicans will be seen as the party that tried to destroy the United States twice. Will they succeed this time?
Thats not how the people who put Trump in office remember jug head.

Thats not how the people who put Trump in office remember jug head.
Yeah all 33% of you. 33% and eroding by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back