anyone like role playing games?

wouldn't you have hated to have been the kid who actually had a fucking neogeo? WOW. I'm glad i missed that one.

noobsauce? stinger.

i beg your pardon. please do not call down your minions upon me! I greatly fear your spells and incantations. And with your strength of virginity i would surely be no match...
now, which way to the beginners guild my leige?

Just letting you know what your role is. Now, go fetch me a beer like a good little house boy. I get the impression you won't be around too long anyway.

a beer? and contribute to underage drinking? no way.
not too long? how did you already surmise that i had a life and would not be able to spend an eternity here discussing fantasies and games. Be honest, you have jacked off to anime in the last 4 hours haven't you.

was that supposed to be humor? WOW. Your ability to retort is about as masterful as a teenage boy's voice during puberty. Indeed, for a guy who wants to feel above the subject of this thread you sure are posting here a lot. Be honest, it's the lack of attention from home that causes you to vent on forums like this, isn't it?

Just because you have uncles who pay you lots of attention doesn't make it right. I can get you a number to social services if you like. No means no. One day you will touch a vagina and this will all be behind you (no pun intended) and you wont have to drift away for hours in fantasy land just to forget that pain in the ass uncle. (swidt?)

Clearly, you have no intention of comprehending our rules against bringing up family...

ah well.. you didn't last long.

You'll be dealt with shortly, pedobear. But, I have to say.. if your activity around playgrounds is reflective of your stalking USMB it's really no wonder why you've been purged from our membership. Indeed, it should have happened months ago. Ahh well.

yea.. the thing is with emulators... who the hell wants to put that kind of time into an 8 bit game anymore? I bought the ole ps1 final fantasy cd and... yea.. it was cool.. yea.. it was nostalgic.. but, I wasn't about to drop as much time playing on it as I did the original as a kid. But yea, fantasy star generational character options were pretty cool for the time. I even had the first fantasy star on the sega master system. Which, might I add, really was a better system than the NES.

This is the problem with the old NES games, a LOT of the RPG stuff was about repitition, endless building up and shit.

I loved Dragon Warrior and its sequels (called dragon quest now) but I tried it onn an emulator and was bored after a half hour in the same area fighting slimes.

Sometimes you can't go home again.

yea.. the thing is with emulators... who the hell wants to put that kind of time into an 8 bit game anymore? I bought the ole ps1 final fantasy cd and... yea.. it was cool.. yea.. it was nostalgic.. but, I wasn't about to drop as much time playing on it as I did the original as a kid. But yea, fantasy star generational character options were pretty cool for the time. I even had the first fantasy star on the sega master system. Which, might I add, really was a better system than the NES.

This is the problem with the old NES games, a LOT of the RPG stuff was about repitition, endless building up and shit.

I loved Dragon Warrior and its sequels (called dragon quest now) but I tried it onn an emulator and was bored after a half hour in the same area fighting slimes.

Totally agree.

I found a place to download the greatest role playing game of all time, Ultima Underworld: stygian abyss, and the 2nd one.

anyone played these games, know how to beat them.

im having trouble

Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss and Labyrinth of Worlds, Download CD (exe) :: DJ OldGames

I was never big into them! Rather sports games like Tecmo Bowl (hopefully I spelled that right) and Madden!
You did, Tecmo was the greatest video football eva.

My brother and I would play it for hours, it got to the point where he banned me from playing as the Giants because LT would destroy his offense no matter what play he called.

Totally agree.
I am amazed I had the ability to mindlessly play some of teh games as long as I did, like trying to beat Castlevania in one sitting or not being killed in Zelda (did that a few times).

I like roll-playing games. Like tonight for instance. I will be the mean, nasty college professor and Mrs. BBD will be the shy, timid, easily controlled co-ed. After the game we'll have a bowl of ice cream and go to sleep! That is, if Mrs. BBD doesn't have another one of her untimely headaches!:eek:

:wtf:

College professor? I'd have an untimely headache, too. :lol:

Forum List

Back