Anyone here from Russia?

Litwin is not Russian. He's near Russia, but he's not Russian. He's hated Putler since at least 2011.

Shillian, Baron, and my mind just went blank.

Several others are. Possibly FrancoHFW.
I was just joking. But some of his stuff is really repetitive and boring. Does not make me expect too much.
Baron was certainly denied residence in Russia. They know it is not a good idea to host extremists that ultimately will attack United States Presidents.

I was just joking. But some of his stuff is really repetitive and boring. Does not make me expect too much.
Baron was certainly denied residence in Russia. They know it is not a good idea to host extremists that ultimately will attack United States Presidents.
You're a silly booger, you know that?

You're a silly booger, you know that?
Sure, what ever. But did you notice that Baron was a devoted admirer of Putin but since some day his every thread is about the pure malice of Vladimir Putin? All about Putin´s Covid policy? Why he is focused on Putin all day, not others that ran harsher Covid policies?

Sure, what ever. But did you notice that Baron was a devoted admirer of Putin but since some day his every thread is about the pure malice of Vladimir Putin? All about Putin´s Covid policy? Why he is focused on Putin all day, not others that ran harsher Covid policies?
Baron used to just post nice pics of Russia, brah. The Kremlin in winter and things like that.

Litwin is a Russian troll. His allegedly pro-Ukrainian propaganda is so bad it makes Ukraine look bad.
Lithuainian who ran foul of the Russians living there and was forced to move quickly .
He deserved everything that happened to him and was lucky not to be removed by internal crime figures who were arguably the most feared on the planet at the time -- certainly in the western world .
As far as I know he is a ridiculed lump of shit by everybody and likely even by the propagandists he works for .

Lithuainian who ran foul of the Russians living there and was forced to move quickly .
He deserved everything that happened to him and was lucky not to be removed by internal crime figures who were arguably the most feared on the planet at the time -- certainly in the western world .
As far as I know he is a ridiculed lump of shit by everybody and likely even by the propagandists he works for .
I like Litwin, don't care what you say. I've been seeing Litwin for 11 fucking years, bitch. Who the fuck are you?

I like Litwin, don't care what you say. I've been seeing Litwin for 11 fucking years, bitch. Who the fuck are you?
I am someone who spots shit and trashes it . And any friend of that Nazi goes the same way .

Alternatively , recant and stop making an utter fool of yourself .

I think your personal attacks on him and also some others are too grave. It´s even 100 % of the posts.

ok, thats not so bad :ahole-1:
i know you like suck of muzzis , slave ivan

1647024006179.png

dont forget :

What kind of crap are the NYT writing? "Russian spy agencies and new technologies could be used to push conspiracy theories". They've been doing it since 2008 at least.

Forum List

Back