Anyone having problems posting on here today?

SNAFUBARIFIC

Dec 26, 2018
Not to start a SPAM thread or anything, but I've had a couple double posts, and stuff is freezing up. Anyone else having these problems??? Just curious as to wether it's the site or my wonderful 4G...

Not to start a SPAM thread or anything, but I've had a couple double posts, and stuff is freezing up. Anyone else having these problems??? Just curious as to wether it's the site or my wonderful 4G...

It's what happens when there's no net neutrality.

Flood control? I believe it can initiated it to slow down what some people might call trolls. But I would never come here and break any rules, so figure it out for yourself.

then again, the servers at the hosting co., could be getting some maintenance

and here I thought it was just me. Call me providentially paranoid - so unfair!

It was slow this afternoon. Seems OK now.

Just as I clicked on this thread got the bad gateway.
Happens sometimes.

Instructions and daily talking points are being downloaded into the NPC bots sitewide.

My issue lately has been bad gateway or freezing to the point I thought is this a conspiracy at basically making a
Not to start a SPAM thread or anything, but I've had a couple double posts, and stuff is freezing up. Anyone else having these problems??? just curious as to wether it's the site or my wonderful 4G...
I thought for a moment at encountering the bad gateway and freezing, is this site getting hacked by stinky finger trolls who are obviously active and busy in their diabolical mischief?

Last edited:
Its the site i was having the problems first time I have been on here since I got lets see what happens when i click post.

It was fucking up for about an hour....But it seems to be all better now.
Thanks...I was wondering...WTF??? I posted on Topix for 12 years, and that place was full of issues...

Yeah, I left Topix for that reason and the moderators seemed to be very liberal and sensitive. On USMB, you will have these hangups about once a month or so. Nothing is perfect I guess.

Thanks...I was wondering...WTF??? I posted on Topix for 12 years, and that place was full of issues...

Yeah, I left Topix for that reason and the moderators seemed to be very liberal and sensitive. On USMB, you will have these hangups about once a month or so. Nothing is perfect I guess.
Once in a while, mostly in the mornings, we get that Chinese spammer(s) that clog all the pages. Some gibberish about colleges in the title.

I never even saw a MOD on there after 2012 or so...

Oh no, you never seen them like on USMB, but they were behind the lines taking posts out and even deleting topics. They never told you who they were, why they were removing posts or topics, they just did it.

Once in a while, mostly in the mornings, we get that Chinese spammer(s) that clog all the pages. Some gibberish about colleges in the title.

I really haven't seen that since the middle of summer. But I know what you're talking about. I don't think that has anything to do with freeze-ups on USMB. It's just typical technology gone bonkers every now and then.

Oh no, you never seen them like on USMB, but they were behind the lines taking posts out and even deleting topics. They never told you who they were, why they were removing posts or topics, they just did it.
I saw TM 8 and TM 15 quite a bit, but I used to post on the Topix News forum often...

I saw TM 8 and TM 15 quite a bit, but I used to post on the Topix News forum often...

I did too, but they took days and sometimes weeks to fix their system problems as if they didn't care. I never seen a moderator, and I had other members tell me how they were constantly having posts removed whether it was in violation of breaking any rules or not. They might post something like Obama is a total Communist, and Topix would remove it. On the other hand, a leftist could call Bush a mass murderer and they'd leave it alone.

I don't think they screen or monitor their moderators at all. Either that or Topix is owned by a real leftist.

Forum List

Back