Anyone Else Watch Anything On One America News(OAN) Channel?

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They've got one anchor named Graham Ledger who does a daily show(The Daily Ledger) and all he does is lie about the president......He's a bigoted, racist asshole. I know you will find this difficult to believe but he lies more than Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly put together.

holy smokes, you got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for the Obama. waaaa they spoke bad things about my Messiah, waaaaa how dare they speak ill about my cult leader, OBambam

good grief, someone needs a LIFE

They've got one anchor named Graham Ledger who does a daily show(The Daily Ledger) and all he does is lie about the president......He's a bigoted, racist asshole. I know you will find this difficult to believe but he lies more than Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly put together.

Never heard of the guy. I suppose I'll look now, since you so strongly recommend him.

Seems he's an EMMY winner. Interesting.

holy smokes, you got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for the Obama. waaaa they spoke bad things about my Messiah, waaaaa how dare they speak ill about my cult leader, OBambam

good grief, someone needs a LIFE

Yeah...it's the Bush worshippers who after watching him devastate the young military men and women in this country and borrow $6 trillion from foreign banks have the balls to bad mouth Obama. Compared to that Texas ignoramus Obama has been the best president in the history of the country.

Did you know that half of the folks who signed the U. S. constitution owned slaves? Did you know that in the constitution it declares that a slave is worth 35 per cent as much as a free man?

We've come a long way baby!

Last edited:
Did you know that half of the folks who signed the U. S. constitution owned slaves? Did you know that in the constitution it declares that a slave is worth 35 per cent as much as a free man?

good lord!! only the 5th post and you gotta bring up BOOOOOOOOOSH, you are one pathetic liberturd-tard

did you know you are one stupid :asshole:??

did you know that all the above has been changed by Constitutional Amendments??

did you know all that you do know is 99.999999% horseshit!!

:fu: ............ and :up_yours:

Forum List

Back