Anyone else think it is wrong that the US is using labels of disorders to anger foreign leaders

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
The Pentagon released the fact that investigated the idea that Putin has Aspergers. They probably did this just to anger him. I find this offensive that the label would be used in such a way because it indirectly stigmatizes people with aspergers.

You would have to establish that your first statement was correct before we can analyze if it is 'wrong' or not.

I doubt your assertion has even a grain of truth to it.

The Dubious Science Behind Putin s Asperger s Diagnosis - Forbes

Last week USA Today seemed so proud of acquiring a report diagnosing Vladimir Putinwith Asperger’s Syndrome that the reporter and editors apparently forgot to find out if the report had any validity.

The story, Pentagon 2008 Study Claims Putin Has Asperger’s Syndrome, suggests this report is something to be taken seriously. It does come from the Office of Net Assessment (ONA), which sounds very serious. It’s defined as a Pentagon think tank, though it’s not clear if any actual thinking goes on there.

go fuck yourself, shortbus

The Dubious Science Behind Putin s Asperger s Diagnosis - Forbes

Last week USA Today seemed so proud of acquiring a report diagnosing Vladimir Putinwith Asperger’s Syndrome that the reporter and editors apparently forgot to find out if the report had any validity.

The story, Pentagon 2008 Study Claims Putin Has Asperger’s Syndrome, suggests this report is something to be taken seriously. It does come from the Office of Net Assessment (ONA), which sounds very serious. It’s defined as a Pentagon think tank, though it’s not clear if any actual thinking goes on there.

go fuck yourself, shortbus
Sorry, I didnt think it needed to be explicitly stated but then again, I didnt realize you wanted to act retarded today.

Your claim included:
US is using labels of disorders to anger foreign leaders

A claim that you seem to have pulled from nowhere. Now, whil calling others 'short bus' might constitute 'supporting' your thread for morons I do not play that game. Care to try again without the asshattery?

Forum List

Back