Anyone Else never try drugs?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Illicit Drugs?

I've not smoked Pot. Done Cocaine, Heroin, Glue, etc. Nope. Nothing. Tried a cigarette a couple times, however, in my teens/20s.

-=d=- said:
Illicit Drugs?

I've not smoked Pot. Done Cocaine, Heroin, Glue, etc. Nope. Nothing. Tried a cigarette a couple times, however, in my teens/20s.

Very cool. :thup:

No, I cannot say I belong to that group. :D

Tried pot but haven't done it since I entered the Navy. Long since got out but still don't do that.

because your avatar - of catwoman - really has me 'going' today...I've been all tingly, as if I were on drugs. Frankly, I feel it's just 'testosterone'.

Here's what I've tried over the years:

Pot
Mushrooms
Acid
Mesculine
Cocaine
Any and all pills I can get my hands on!

I don't belong either. :(

Cocaine years ago and never again!!!
Acid twice, years ago and probably won't again!!
Pot, for years and will again!

Said1 said:
That looks like my list, only add ecstasy, hash and opium.

Ooops, almost forgot, had plenty of hash too! Damn, I miss that stuff! :)

Never tried X. I was beyond my partying years before it became popular. But I would probably swallow one if I had it right now!

Pot (but I don't view pot as a "drug" - it is a natural herb)

Cocaine
Hash (used to make my own! ;))
Shrooms
Extasy, but only once and in Singapore - really didn't like it
Booze (yes, booze IS a drug)
Cigarettes
and a few different types of pills.

When I was in the Army, we used to go to the local Pharmacies in Korea cuz there you could buy speed over the counter. Needless to say, I experienced many a nights in I'taewon running on speed and never getting drunk no matter how much I drank.... man, those were the days!
bandit.gif

-=d=- said:
Illicit Drugs?

Why do you want to know? You a narc or something? :poke:

Anyway, the answer is no. I'm a drug virgin. Never had any interest in it and I've seen too many people screw themselves and their lives up with that stuff.

I do have a weakness for an occasional nip of a good bourbon.

I used to smoke cigarettes in high school, for about 4 months. Then my parents thought I was smoking pot (which I wasn't - and never have) so I quit.

Now I just drink on occasion. Nothing illicit, though.

Coke, Pot, Hash mixed with Pot, Coke and Crank mixed together (whew)!!

But not any more and not for a long time, I am too health obsessed.

Forum List

Back