Anyone Else never try drugs?

I have never done drugs.

I am on a high all the time anyway...most people believe I am permanently on drugs. Not true so I don't argue anymore.

I am naturally laid back
I laugh at almost anything even if it offends - too bad.

I never had the inclination to 'fit in' because I have and always was THE 'in' not to boast but true.

So why drugs?

Now drink thats another story.

freeandfun1 said:
Damn, we all need to get together and have one big POT PARTY!!

and by a big POT PARTY I am sure you are refering to faberwear or Jaimie Oliver cookware???
Yes that sounds fun for you - enjoy your pot.

I havent tried any drug. I think I've had a sip of my uncle's homemade wine at Christmas, but thats nothing, a few drops on my tongue.

I havent smoked anything, Im too proud of my running/wrestling capabilities to ruin my lungs. Not to mention if I did, I'd be no other than the next guy in my school, and I like being better than him.

I have wondered what it is like though, but I can control my curiosity enough to refrain from trying anything. Alot of times I wonder what acid is like.

winston churchi said:
and by a big POT PARTY I am sure you are refering to faberwear or Jaimie Oliver cookware???
Yes that sounds fun for you - enjoy your pot.

you said you enjoy booze, which is the most abused drug on the face of the earth. If you think smoking pot is wrong, then I feel sorry for you. You possess the double standard of most liberals.

James and Sir Evil - this is your mother speaking - after what I just read - both of you - get NOTHING for Christmas!!! Shame on you both - and how did you pull the wool over my eyes?

Joan said:
James and Sir Evil - this is your mother speaking - after what I just read - both of you - get NOTHING for Christmas!!! Shame on you both - and how did you pull the wool over my eyes?

D'oh! BUSTED.

(Methinks she really knew)

p1 - Drugs.... noooooo... never never ever

p2 - oh you little sissy or course we did drugs.... but only pot... don't you remember how it affected us.

p1 - Man I hate dual personalities, one can't keep her mouth shut

p2- pot made us.. well you know ... oh the memories.. so long ago

p1 - :slap: shut up

:laugh:

pretender said:
p1 - Drugs.... noooooo... never never ever

p2 - oh you little sissy or course we did drugs.... but only pot... don't you remember how it affected us.

p1 - Man I hate dual personalities, one can't keep her mouth shut

p2- pot made us.. well you know ... oh the memories.. so long ago

p1 - :slap: shut up

:laugh:

Right on... someone else who argues with their own inner monolouge! :thup:

pot is not a drug but here is my beef with it

every single pot smoker i know seems to get into an argument about who bought what, who smoked what, who made too much noise, etc etc... it would always ruin my high

X- once, with a columbian girl after i returned from s. africa, it made the night and then the sex incredible, but it also made me flip out a few hours later when i started imagining my patients from the south african aids hospice who died while i was there talking to me in her room...

Joan said:

Oh hell, right in the same damn house was it going on! not to mention your cat became Jim's stoner buddy too! can't forget the night with Jim's red light, room nothing but a cloud of smoke and a box of Domino's sitting on his lap (Wendell laying right by him too) why do you think Wendell ALWAYS wanted in his room?

Miss Janeen - the pot smoking became obvious after a while, but I was not aware of the other menu! And come to think of it, you get NUTTIN also!

Janeen, John, and Jim........You have the coolest mom ever...........LOL

If I said that stuff in front of mine I'd be dead right now!! :chains:

jimnyc said:
Here's what I've tried over the years:

Pot
Mushrooms
Acid
Mesculine
Cocaine
Any and all pills I can get my hands on!
ditto..minus mesc
plus a host of prescription drugs for a few years

but for pot, you have to have the shit with inbalming fluid in it!

I'd done my share; there is no harm in being young and stupid. Afterall, our previous and current presidents did their share as well.

To be honest, I don't trust anyone who hadn't done any form of drugs. Either you're a narc or you're programed, Orwell Style!!!

Forum List

Back