Anyone else following the knuckle heads on Twitter?

yall are funny....dont call me less than a man cause i tweet...jw....do you have any clue how stupid that sounded.....then the law comments....perhaps we should learn to ....o yall cant help it....dumber than a a box of rocks and just so proud of it. men

Sounds to me like the Iranians themselves are taking full advantage of Twitter to coordiate their protests (cultural revolution?)

popc1.gif

i dont drink much. and not at 4 38 am....

now stop talking like idiots...i have no clue what tweeter is but i do know this...it has nothing to do with manhood...if you think anything that happens on a computer has to do with one's manhood...oy vey

yall are funny....dont call me less than a man cause i tweet...jw....do you have any clue how stupid that sounded.....then the law comments....perhaps we should learn to ....o yall cant help it....dumber than a a box of rocks and just so proud of it. men

Been drinkin a little tonight???

You Kalifornians are funny. It's morning, not nighttime.

Had I wrote that I would agree.

Though had I wrote that it would still not be quite as stupid as your political musings.

Twitter is gay?

Well then, this Iranian protest might very well be the first gay-coordinated revolution in history.

Forum List

Back