Anyone else following the knuckle heads on Twitter?

rcajun90

Jul 7, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
The poor Iranians are fighting for their lives and you see the most ridiculous cheerleader like posts. "You guys stay strong and don't give up!" Most of us don't have a clue as to what those people are going through. "Today we are all Iranians"! :lol:

The poor Iranians are fighting for their lives and you see the most ridiculous cheerleader like posts. "You guys stay strong and don't give up!" Most of us don't have a clue as to what those people are going through. "Today we are all Iranians"! :lol:

I've seen those. My guess is they mean well and figure 'we' all felt better when it was said after 9/11, though in all likelihood those writing weren't cognizant of 9/11. ;) I'm checking on twitter more for the 'stories', many of which show up hours later on the news.

I dont tweet.....it sounds to gay. Can you imagine goin up to a rough bunch of dudes and tellin em you fuckin tweet?? You'd get your ass beat down.....

I can imagine it, and I can also bet on them getting their ass beat down.

I dont tweet.....it sounds to gay. Can you imagine goin up to a rough bunch of dudes and tellin em you fuckin tweet?? You'd get your ass beat down.....

I stay away from 'rough dudes', but if I cross paths, I won't mention tweets. :lol:

Matt Hugh's???...Is it you??

Are Matt's balls calling the occupational shots on a regular basis?

Does Matt make a living getting his knuckles bloody on the men who scrape theirs?

I fucking tweet.

And no tweetless man can do a fucking thing about it.

Last edited:

Matt Hugh's???...Is it you??

Are Matt's balls calling the occupational shots on a regular basis?

Does Matt make a living getting his knuckles bloody on the men who scrape theirs?

I fucking tweet.

And no tweetless man can do a fucking thing about it.

Its either late...errr...something...but I guess my answer is ...yes.

I've seen those. My guess is they mean well and figure 'we' all felt better when it was said after 9/11, though in all likelihood those writing weren't cognizant of 9/11. ;) I'm checking on twitter more for the 'stories', many of which show up hours later on the news.

I fooled with Twitter about 6 months ago and said this is retarded. You are right about getting information before the news media gets it. I've been doing it also I find some of the comments however funny and dumb.

And fuck you two sides to a Sunday morning sidewalk if you are a woman.

Happy Fathers Day.......to me.

There should be a law against deceptive avatars and the men who hide their real sexual indentity behind them.

You kiddin me....??....I ain't hiding shit. You ever think maybe "I" just like to look at the sexy sillouette of a hot lady holdin a gun?? My avatar is a reflection of "my" interests....:cool:

You kiddin me....??:
Yes. To make it Zen simple for you.

I ain't hiding shit. You ever think maybe "I" just like to look at the sexy sillouette of a hot lady holdin a gun?? My avatar is a reflection of "my" interests....:cool:

A reflection of your real indentity and interests is what interests me in regard to your chosen symbol of who you are.

Last edited:
You kiddin me....??:
Yes. To make it Zen simple for you.

I ain't hiding shit. You ever think maybe "I" just like to look at the sexy sillouette of a hot lady holdin a gun?? My avatar is a reflection of "my" interests....:cool:

A reflection of your real indentity and interests is what interests me in regard to a symbol of you.

So you're Jack Nicholson??....or you just like beer??...or both??

Forum List

Back