Anyone contract covid and experience headaches for a duration (days)...

Yes, the ones hit by cars, or shot by mental cases who were still allowed to buy guns.
What?

Why must you lie?

People are still dying from Covid including vaccinated people, or are you going to lie?

Of course, you will lie, and let's remember Biden did claim if you were vaccinated you could not contract, spread or die from Covid and people have died!

I never got the jab nor have I ever gotten the Covid virus.
Without doing an antibody test, you could have been asymptomatic.

A receptionist in the local hospital showed positive for COVID antibodies but never experienced symptoms of COVID. Her husband and son didn't contract it off her, or by chance, they have been asymptomatic too. This was before the vaccines were rolled out.

There could be an issue with a brain aneurysm. This was one of my fears since the pain is often behind the eye and I also had the hospital visits a few months ago.

Now I would have to visit my part time Family Doctor to get further tests ordered unless I want to wait 9 hours in a waiting room.

Absolutely!

And l’ve lived to tell the tale.
My circumstsnce isn't covid, I was ru!ing it out which I be!ieve I have. Based on my past hospital visits and my current run of constant headaches and symptoms, I believe I probably have a brain aneurysm. This is frightening in a system whose healthcare and morality is in freefall.

For the 1,000th time, The vaccine doesn't prevent Covid, it just keeps you from ending up on a ventilator taking up hospital beds that could go to people with non-preventable injuries.

Actually, thats not true either. The lancet study showed that you're four times more likely with the injection to go to the hospital.

Forum List

Back