Anybody still watch GH ( General Hospital )?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Well I still catch it from time to time and when reviewing my Google Discovery for possible News Stories I cam across this:

Now it seen some can not distinguish between acting and real life and believe that a young girl that plays a character on GH is evil and deserves cyberbullying by Twitter trolls.

I do not know about you but if you are so out of touch of reality and believe an actor or actress are the person they portray on TV or in the Movies then please seek professional help.

Cyberbullying is something that should not be condoned especially with young kids!

To me, the acknowledgement should be appreciated no matter how good or bad it is because its better than people acting like you don't even exist at all. To this day, I still believe that being shut out completely is what drove my most favorite member of the Oak Ridge Boys singing group into eating his gun.

God bless you and those who have loved Steve Sanders longer than me always!!!

Holly

P.S. Appreciating what is written to you at all may be the only way to truly get the "abuse" to stop, but even if it doesn't, still, its better than being left behind like Steve was, if only I had discovered him sooner. :( :( :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back