Any Tips for San Juan Puerto Rico

This article has some very nice ideas for an itinerary.

36 Hours in San Juan, Puerto Rico
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/travel/36-hours-in-san-juan-puerto-rico.html?_r=0

I would wind up here amongst other places......
IMG_5016.jpg

The Streets were PACKED!! It was ash wednsday and 4 huge cruise ships were in dock.... it took my driver forever to get there...but get there we did.

I had 3 shipped home :)

Alright....

ive booked a 6 hour Private tour guide/driver. I have asked to be taken to the "Pork Highway" for the best roasted pork on the island, a bakery that has the best Pastelillo de Guayaba, and visit the hat shop Olé.

hows that????

Funny cuz that's just what I recommended.

Hope it works out for you.
[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

It worked GREAT!!!..... he was worth every penny.

Last edited:
Alright....

ive booked a 6 hour Private tour guide/driver. I have asked to be taken to the "Pork Highway" for the best roasted pork on the island, a bakery that has the best Pastelillo de Guayaba, and visit the hat shop Olé.

hows that????

Make sure to visit El Yunque.

El Yunque National Forest - Home

And feast on some Mofungo.

Puerto Rican Food - Mofongo

It's amazing.
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

There was a place right near the hotel...... omg...what a hot tip the mofungo was.....YUMMY stuff. Strange....but very yummy.

Glad you had a good time.

Ever since you wrote that you were going, I've been reminiscing and wanting to go back. We're taking an extended trip to France so going back to the Caribbean will have to wait. Maybe we'll go at xmas.

So, post some photos, huh?

Alright....

hows that????

Make sure to visit El Yunque.

El Yunque National Forest - Home

And feast on some Mofungo.

Puerto Rican Food - Mofongo

It's amazing.
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

There was a place right near the hotel...... omg...what a hot tip the mofungo was.....YUMMY stuff. Strange....but very yummy.

Glad you are enjoying.

Don't get to use to it. It's VERY fattening.

I have experience of this place but area itself is a high end area so prices will tend to be above average. Still we have places where you can eat economically and its all foods and specially clothes are in comfortable price...

Forum List

Back