Any Suprise Obama Is Pardoning Terrorists and Traitors?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just part of his anti-American position we have seen all along.
upload_2017-1-18_6-55-31.png

I don't have an issue with the transgender guy that Obama pardoned, it is strange though. The transgender gave material to Wikileaks years ago and Obama blames Wikileaks for his (Crooked Hillary's) defeat. Maybe they plan to repeat what they did to Seth Rich after the transgender gets out.

I don't have an issue with the transgender guy that Obama pardoned, it is strange though. The transgender gave material to Wikileaks years ago and Obama blames Wikileaks for his (Crooked Hillary's) defeat. Maybe they plan to do repeat what they did to Seth Rich.

Exposing govt corruption? OK by me.

View attachment 107275
He saved millions in medical expenses, letting Manning out. That's all that was about. I don't know about the rest.
Manning should have been left to starve himself to death, saving much more money.

His body, his choice.

You're free to pout.
Repeat after me.

President Trump.

View attachment 107275
He saved millions in medical expenses, letting Manning out. That's all that was about. I don't know about the rest.
Manning should have been left to starve himself to death, saving much more money.

His body, his choice.

You're free to pout.
Repeat after me.

President Trump.

Very much looking forward to the first season of Reality America.

Not surprised at all. He's in political suicide bomber mode, and showing his true colors.

Forum List

Back