Any guitar players in here

I've been playin for a while now.. Have two electric guitars and just bought a new amp.

My son does. Fender Strat. Never had a lesson in his life. Picked it up five years ago and he's fantastic. He's lead in a band that performs regularly downtown.

I took lessons when I was a kid. Was never very good. My Dad worked at Kaman Aircraft - they owned Ovation. Got a sweet deal on an Ovation each for my brother and I.

I pawned mine in San Diego when I was stationed out there as an 18 year old kid. That was dumb. That thing would be worth some money today. It was the Glen Campbell model.

Some people are just naturals. He must be having a great time with the band. Glad to hear of his success.

I think Fender owns Ovation now. I'm not sure if they're still made in Ct.

Last edited:
I taught myself how to play as a teenager.

It got me through to adulthood with my sanity intact.

I love it and love the sound of live music.

Nothing like it.

I never reached the level I so wanted to get to because my hands are so damned small.

damn these short fingers.

Nothing like it.

I never reached the level I so wanted to get to because my hands are so damned small.

Are you playing an acoustic or electric?

Nothing like it.

acoustic.

I dont really play anymore.

I can play a little but have lost most I tuaght myself.

when I started going to school and working I didnt have much time to play and like I said it was very hard to get good with these paws.

Nothing like it.

acoustic.

I dont really play anymore.

I can play a little but have lost most I tuaght myself.

when I started going to school and working I didnt have much time to play and like I said it was very hard to get good with these paws.

Change your user name to little fingers! lol

Forum List

Back