Any good Titanic conspiracy theories??

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
100th anniv coming up. (like someone planted the iceberg......)

My dad was in his mothers womb - who was booked to go on the Titanic but had a change of plans.

Otherwise I might not be here................

Captain of the Titanic calls a meeting of his officers:
'I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?'
'The good news', replies an officer.

'We'll get eleven Oscars.

Godzilla_a9b7bb_462350.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5DoUYRWvw&feature=related]Star Wars vs. Titanic - YouTube[/ame]

There was no iceberg that night. It was Poseidon. He had simply appeared to witness the voyage of the largest vessel in which humans had ever traversed his domain, but when a drunken passenger aboard the titanic defecated over the rail of the pool deck, he punched those poor people. He punched them right in the cruise ship.

The iceberg story was perpetrated by representatives of the Vatican, eager to stifle evidence of the truth: that the "mythology" surrounding the Greco Roman pantheon is the actual explanation of the nature of reality.

Captain Nemo did it.

captainnemo.jpg

Yes, he does look remarkably like James Mason, doesn't he?

100th anniv coming up. (like someone planted the iceberg......)

My dad was in his mothers womb - who was booked to go on the Titanic but had a change of plans.

Otherwise I might not be here................
PLANTED an iceberg? Not feasible. The only "conspiracy" was the company belief a ship could be built that was unsinkable; not really a conspiracy, just an optimistic belief that was proven wrong.*

*After the Titanic another ship was built that sunk, at shore, due to too MANY lifeboats.

More bad luck than anything.

If the Titanic had hit the iceberg head-on -there would not have been a single life lost.

Instead - the captain ordered to evade the thing -and the glancing brush ripped the Titanics side apart.

More bad luck than anything.

If the Titanic had hit the iceberg head-on -there would not have been a single life lost.

Instead - the captain ordered to evade the thing -and the glancing brush ripped the Titanics side apart.

Except for the crewmen in the mail room in the forward bow.

Why do you hate postal workers??

Forum List

Back