any fraysters in the wood work?

Days

VIP Member
Aug 12, 2013
I asked justoffal if he knew of any message boards employing threads and he directed me to this place. The place is impressive, although the rich text editor won't allow for imbedding video, but that's understandable with this many posters. I'm hoping to discover some form of intelligence above and beyond snide remarks, this seems like a wonderful forum to hold a conversation, or debate an issue or elucidate a fine nuance to a science or social issue... any mature approach to discussion that rises above name calling would be nice to discover.

I grew up in the great Lakes region... these days I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicagoland.

preacher, woodworker, banking, natural science enthusiast, ancient history buff, chess player, old wrestler, rigger, mechanic, painter, and window washer. Drive a cab, so I live and work in a real world fray.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg]Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome Days.

I asked justoffal if he knew of any message boards employing threads and he directed me to this place. The place is impressive, although the rich text editor won't allow for imbedding video, but that's understandable with this many posters. I'm hoping to discover some form of intelligence above and beyond snide remarks, this seems like a wonderful forum to hold a conversation, or debate an issue or elucidate a fine nuance to a science or social issue... any mature approach to discussion that rises above name calling would be nice to discover.

I grew up in the great Lakes region... these days I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicagoland.

preacher, woodworker, banking, natural science enthusiast, ancient history buff, chess player, old wrestler, rigger, mechanic, painter, and window washer. Drive a cab, so I live and work in a real world fray.
Welcome to USMB, Days. You're experiencing initiation days. After you post 50 times you'll be able to do everything you ever wanted to do and even more!

True Story!

Last edited:
Just as in the movie, "Lean on Me" there's a history to every jungle.

thanks for the warning, tho.

baptism of dire necessities, eh?

thanks for the heads up.

really beautiful butterfly, your avatar is. I'll bet you earned those wings.

We have purple martins around here and they are a joy to watch in the air.

3331637131_7bdd457eea.jpg

well, hello there.

intuit and wisdom breed together, nice to meet a lover of knowledge.

Forum List

Back