miracle in the qur'an in the water design

ajwps said:
As an honest Jew, I vow that I have not deleted any of my posts. I simply could not remember the thread or topic of the discussion I had regarding palestine the Arabs and the right of aliens living in a foreign land.

You utterances are certainly convincing as you have found every one of your arguements and statements to be hollow and meaningless.

Anyone who has a third grade education has no difficulty understanding that you have no substance to any of your points.

No. i'm correct. You're being dishonest. I don't feel like researching it, but we are all aware of your basic dishonesty.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. i'm correct. You're being dishonest. I don't feel like researching it, but we are all aware of your basic dishonesty.

So you (we all) are judges of my basic dishonesty? Then who can testify that you are honest and have no reason to LIE?

ajwps said:
So you (we all) are judges of my basic dishonesty? Then who can testify that you are honest and have no reason to LIE?

I can, of course. You lie about your previous statement on the board. Something easily verified. For instance, you say you don't advocate any second class citizenship in isreal, yet read my signature for evidence of your actual position.

Dear ajwp
Hi again
Actually u r so pathetic coz actually none of what u r saying is true lets take part part
Okay
Here we go

Islam started with the Qur'an written by Prophet Muhammad about 1700 years ago

This u say

And im saying
Our prophet Muhammad was illiterate and there is no shame in that
Coz I know u will take this part of speaking and make a big discussion
It’s a miracle that illiterate bring the light to this planet I wont discuss this now u will see it in my articles so if u don’t know about something don’t discuss in it Muslims was keeping The qur'an in their hearts they never wrote it before sayedna
Othman ebn afan decided to make some kind of copies to save the loosing of qur'an if those people forget it, so he collect lots of people although he know the qur'an well but he get the guys who is famous in al ommah (Arab people) to write down the qur'an ,,, and yeah it wasn’t from 1700 years coz our prophet Muhammad began his da3wa from 1437 years
second u say

That goal or aim of Qur'an is to convert the world of men to Muhammad's belief or kill them all. (Sura 9:5)

And I say
We all confess that the prophets of Allah have some or lots of excellent features that doesn’t exist all in the same person right
But it could be found solely in more than one guy coz u could have something good and I don’t have and it’s the same 4 me 2 right
And we all looking forward to be the best we can and the best guys was ever created were the prophets and I think this theory in the same in all religions right , or then why god choose them to spread the good things on the earth and teach people how to deal with each others , so really am looking forward to be like my prophet Muhammad but sure am not like him and no one can say so coz no one live with him although all Muslims know about his history and his doing , but am not a bee or something small consider to him , but actually no one get killed coz he don’t believe in Muhammad this is a big lie "sorry"
Coz I live in Egypt and I've lots of Christian people live with us and I have a Christian friends and am working with them on my graduation project and they didn’t die and I've nothing bad to them and we go out lots of time its normal , so am sorry to tell u that u don’t know any thing in any thing , blues that Islam is the only religion who believe in other religion excitement coz all prophets and religion from Allah "and the religion for all is al Islam " ,, and yeah what is (Sura9:5) there is nothing call that in qur'an if u mean so,

And u say

Islam is a religion of hate and despising all that the Creator of the universe has made

What is ur clue
I've a clue am Muslim and I don’t have nothing of this feeling another clue our prophet says "ta3awano ta7abo" this mean "co-operate and love each other"
And he says also "Muslims are like one body if one organ harmed the rest of organs take care of him by caring and waking up all the night" and also he said "la tadkholo alganh hata to'meno wa la to'meno hata tahabo awa la adolokom ala shay' etha fa'altmoh tahababtom efsho aslam baynakom ",, in English " u don’t enter the paradise until u believe in Allah ( be Muslims) and u don’t be Muslims until u u love each other , wont I tell u some thing if u made it u will love each other spread peace between all of u " and also he said " no one can be Muslim until he loves for his brother what he loves for him self " ( in Islam all people are brother and sister coz we all the same ) in Arabic " la yo'men ahadokom hata yoheb le akheh ma yoheboho le nafseh"
Sry again all u know is a big nothing

If you will read your Qur'an you will find that it copies and distorts both the Torah and the New Testment to form a new religion. A religion with one final goal. That goal or aim of Qur'an c belief or kill them all. (Sura 9:5)

I don’t think that u ever read the qur'an coz all u say is false is just nonsense , u even answer ur question u say that the qur'an is a copy of the torah ,, is the torah is its final goal " if we assumed that this final goal u said is right" is is to convert the world of men to Muhammad's . blues that in the torah our prophet eisa or the Christ said "am telling u " his people" of a prophet after me his name is ahmmed" I know that this u wont see is in el torah coz it was in the old true torah,
And ahmmed is one name of our prophet Muhammad and mokhtar , and mostafa ……

and i dare u to get me a clue in this 2

You say

Islam will go the way of the sands and disappear into the history of the world.
The only religion who won't end or lost is al Islam coz its suitable for every place and every time and I send u one of this clue is the link http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148421#post148421
And I don’t think u read it
and i dare u to get me a clue in this 2

U say

I got the clue man" when nakedemperor said Islam is not a religion of hate. Get a clue man.". You apparently have not read the Qur'an of Islam. Islam requires that every child be taught to distrust murder or convert all mankind to the teachings of Muhammad the Prophet.

I say
Apparently u who didn’t read the qur'an give me one verse that say that Islam requires that every child be taught to distrust, from where u get this nonsense
Okay lets make it practically I invite u to come Egypt and see what we teach our student,
Ahh ur clue is that picture so if I get u a picture of boys or girls who is studding then that mean that they are learning violence and how to distrust the whole world ,, then all the children in the universe learning how to distrust " if u have read the studies that have made this last years u will see that the average of violence has reached its highest average between student in America"

And at last this what u have taught about Islam ,, is ur picture of Islam is innocent or its just black and so wrong now who teach hates and distrust

U gave me a shock from where u get all these nonsense who told u all of these nonsense actually I think that u r the victim of somebody thought

And yeah about the

Arabian said:
Dear ajwp
Hi again Actually u r so pathetic coz actually none of what u r saying is true lets take part part Okay
Here we go This u say And im saying Our prophet Muhammad was illiterate and there is no shame in that Coz I know u will take this part of speaking and make a big discussion cuz It’s a miracle that illiterate bring the light to this planet I wont discuss this now u will see it in my articles so if u don’t know about something don’t discuss in it Muslims was keeping The qur'an in their hearts they never wrote it before sayedna Othman ebn afan decided to make some kind of copies to save the loosing of qur'an if those people forget it, so he collect lots of people although he know the qur'an well but he get the guys who is famous in al ommah (Arab people) to write down the qur'an ,,, and yeah it wasn’t from 1700 years coz our prophet Muhammad began his da3wa from 1437 years second u say And I say We all confess that the prophets of Allah have some or lots of excellent features that doesn’t exist all in the same person right But it could be found solely in more than one guy coz u could have something good and I don’t have and it’s the same 4 me 2 right And we all looking forward to be the best we can and the best guys was ever created were the prophets and I think this theory in the same in all religions right , or then why god choose them to spread the good things on the earth and teach people how to deal with each others , so really am looking forward to be like my prophet Muhammad but sure am not like him and no one can say so coz no one live with him although all Muslims know about his history and his doing , but am not a bee or something small consider to him , but actually no one get killed coz he don’t believe in Muhammad this is a big lie "sorry" Coz I live in Egypt and I've lots of Christian people live with us and I have a Christian friends and am working with them on my graduation project and they didn’t die and I've nothing bad to them and we go out lots of time its normal , so am sorry to tell u that u don’t know any thing in any thing , blues that Islam is the only religion who believe in other religion excitement coz all prophets and religion from Allah "and the religion for all is al Islam " ,, and yeah what is (Sura9:5) there is nothing call that in qur'an if u mean so, And u say. What is ur clue I've a clue am Muslim and I don’t have nothing of this feeling another clue our prophet Says "ta3awano ta7abo" this mean "co-operate and love each other"
And he says also "Muslims are like one body if one organ harmed the rest of organs take care of him by caring and waking up all the night" and also he said "la tadkholo alganh hata to'meno wa la to'meno hata tahabo awa la adolokom ala shay' etha fa'altmoh tahababtom efsho aslam baynakom ",, in English " u don’t enter the paradise until u believe in Allah ( be Muslims) and u don’t be Muslims until u u love each other , wont I tell u some thing if u made it u will love each other spread peace between all of u " and also he said " no one can be Muslim until he loves for his brother what he loves for him self " ( in Islam all people are brother and sister coz we all the same ) in Arabic " la yo'men ahadokom hata yoheb le akheh ma yoheboho le nafseh"
Sry again all u know is a big nothing I don’t think that u ever read the qur'an coz all u say is false is just nonsense , u even answer ur question u say that the qur'an is a copy of the torah ,, is the torah is its final goal " if we assumed that this final goal u said is right" is is to convert the world of men to Muhammad's . blues that in the torah our prophet eisa or the Christ said "am telling u " his people" of a prophet after me his name is ahmmed" I know that this u wont see is in el torah coz it was in the old true torah,
And ahmmed is one name of our prophet Muhammad and mokhtar , and mostafa ……and i dare u to get me a clue in this 2 You say The only religion who won't end or lost is al Islam coz its suitable for every place and every time and I send u one of this clue is the link ://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148421#post148421 And I don’t think u read it and i dare u to get me a clue in this 2 U say I say Apparently u who didn’t read the qur'an give me one verse that say that Islam requires that every child be taught to distrust, from where u get this nonsense Okay lets make it practically I invite u to come Egypt and see what we teach our student, Ahh ur clue is that picture so if I get u a picture of boys or girls who is studding then that mean that they are learning violence and how to distrust the whole world ,, then all the children in the universe learning how to distrust " if u have read the studies that have made this last years u will see that the average of violence has reached its highest average between student in America"
And at last this what u have taught about Islam ,, is ur picture of Islam is innocent or its just black and so wrong now who teach hates and distrust
U gave me a shock from where u get all these nonsense who told u all of these nonsense actually I think that u r the victim of somebody thought
And yeah about the

WHAT DID YOU SAY ?

You said Prophet Muhammad was ignorant and now it seem you are him?

As long as Islam continues to blow up schools, buses, airplanes, burn babies to death and shoot children in the back, Islam has got to be the best example of EVIL in the world.

Go and read Qur'an before you make those stupid statements like Allah wants all to believe in Muhammad or vice versa.

:arabia:

ajwps said:
WHAT DID YOU SAY ?

You said Prophet Muhammad was ignorant and now it seem you are him?

As long as Islam continues to blow up schools, buses, airplanes, burn babies to death and shoot children in the back, Islam has got to be the best example of EVIL in the world.

Go and read Qur'an before you make those stupid statements like Allah wants all to believe in Muhammad or vice versa.

:arabia:

why u r keeping to say go 2 read my qur'an
i read it lots of time
im muslim man
then how come i didnt read it ??????
and this ignorant man u r talking about he said that
" the education is an order for every women and men in the islam"
and if u read the story of his life u will read that
after el3'zawat he gave an order to set the peresoner of war free they should teach 10 of muslims reading and writing to set them free
and also if u read the qur'an u will see that the word science was reapeted
80 times in the qur'an and word brain was repeated 49 times in the qur'an and word thought 18 times in the qur'an then how come our religion or muslim do what u say ,, " u said muslim do what in qur'an' yes we do but here are what qur'an say ,, love ,, educate ,co-operate ... all good things,,
and away from qur'an if u read the history well u will see that there were lots of greatest scientest in the arab islamic societies like " ebn khaldon ,, ebn alhaitham,, alkhwarezmey.. " and there sciences and what they came out still teaching tell now "' can u deny that" and y we go through history
what about ahmed zowail and magdy yaqoop
have u heared about them or u will tell me go to read the qur'an

as i said u will take the small thing and make it soo big
man bay attention to the more important thing
im still waiting u 2 read well and get the heart of the subject

and get a clue as i doo
i get u a clue for every thing i say and go back 2 the histroy and u will see that what i say is the true

And yeah u said that Muslims burn buses and schools and all this nonsense
Where is ur clue man
I've a clue of what us done in Afghanistan and what she is doing know in Iraqi

And Israel and what she is doing now in Palestine
And what she done in Egypt through the war and she made an attake by plans to burn a school in el sharqia state in Egypt and all student died ,, this small village called lahm al baquar
Now
What u say ,, do u like the Jewish religion and think it’s the greatest religion
Did u read the book of the protocols of Jewish? Then read it man

In our religion god forbid even in the war to harm the prisoner war or kill women , child and old man ,,
Our war will be only with soldier and its self defended
That’s all man
Plz read 1st and get clue before u talk about something u donno

Arabian said:
why u r keeping to say go 2 read my qur'an
i read it lots of time

It is then obvious that you have not understood the words in the Qur'an if you have read this book from Muhammad prophet?

im muslim man then how come i didnt read it ??????

Reading a book and understanding what it says are two different things.

and this ignorant man u r talking about he said that
" the education is an order for every women and men in the islam"
and if u read the story of his life u will read that
after el3'zawat he gave an order to set the peresoner of war free they should teach 10 of muslims reading and writing to set them free
and also if u read the qur'an u will see that the word science was reapeted
80 times in the qur'an and word brain was repeated 49 times in the qur'an and word thought 18 times in the qur'an then how come our religion or muslim do what u say ,,

How many times a word in a bible book is repeated does not mean that these words are either original or make the bible anything more than a group of words that are simply copied from other Bibles. To set prisoners free if they convert to Islam is another way of saying that if they don't believe in Muhammad, he gave orders to free the prisoners from their heads with a sword.

" u said muslim do what in qur'an' yes we do but here are what qur'an say ,, love ,, educate ,co-operate ... all good things,,

What good are such words in Qur'an when all of these words are based on the order to convert the world to Islam or slay all of mankind from ambush. (Sura 9:5) Just like on 09/11 when Islam did not love, educate, cooperate or do anything good by hijacking airlines full of innocent people and crashing them into buildings killing thousands of innocent men and women. How much love, education, cooperation and good things come from killing the Russian babies, children and teachers from ambush? How about that love, education, cooperation and and good things when Muslims blow up their children to kill babies and women then throwing candy and bullets in the air, dancing in the street and whooping with glee?

No Islam is evil from its prophet who had sex with a nine-year old wife. A prophet who heard his Qur'an from an black angel who lied and called himself Jabril instead of who the angel really was. SATAN.....

and away from qur'an if u read the history well u will see that there were lots of greatest scientest in the arab islamic societies like " ebn khaldon ,, ebn alhaitham,, alkhwarezmey.. " and there sciences and what they came out still teaching tell now "' can u deny that" and y we go through history

What did these Islamic scientists discover for the benefit of mankind? Your religion is very new compared to the religions of Budhism, Zorastrianism, Judaism and Christianity. Islam is only 1400 hundred years old and already the world is in mortal danger because of your prophet's religion.

Don't count on Islam lasting for very much longer in time for already, this evil religion is being destroyed for its attacking the world from ambush.

what about ahmed zowail and magdy yaqoop have u heared about them or u will tell me go to read the qur'an.

I have heard of muhammad lollypop and salem kaboob. Both great thinkers in Qur'an who designed the wheel and made fire with sticks. Islam uses the weapons of the Unbelievers to fight Jihad against the world. Do you think that Muhammad and his followers invented the machine gun, gun powder or the atomic bomb? No you can only STEAL these things to attack humanity.

as i said u will take the small thing and make it soo big man bay attention to the more important thing im still waiting u 2 read well and get the heart of the subject

Since you read Qur'an 5 times a day, can you answer my questions about your bible?

Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate.

A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.

How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the announciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21.

Does Allah's day equal to 1,000 human years (Sura 22:47, 32:5) or 50,000 human years (Sura 70:4)?

How many gardens are there in paradise? ONE [as stated in 39:73, 41:30, 57:21, 79:41] or MANY [18:31, 22:23, 35:33, 78:32]?

According to Sura 56:7 there will be THREE distinct groups of people at the Last Judgement, but 90:18-19, 99:6-8, etc. mention only TWO groups. ---

There are conflicting views on who takes the souls at death: THE Angel of Death [32:11], THE angels (plural) [47:27] but also "It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death." [39:42]

Angels have 2, 3, or 4 pairs of wings [35:1]. But Gabriel had 600 wings. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 455]

How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]

Six or eight days of creation? Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

Quick or Slow Creation? Allah creates the heavens and the earth in six days [7:54] and many Muslims want to be modern and scientific, and make that six eons, but then again, He creates instantaneously [2:117], "Be! And it is".
Heavens or Earth? Which was created first? First earth and then heaven [2:29], heaven and after that earth [79:27-30].

Calling together or ripping apart? In the process of creation heaven and earth were first apart and are called to come together [41:11], while 21:30 states that they were originally one piece and then ripped apart.

What was man created from? A blood clot [96:1-2], water [21:30, 24:45, 25:54], "sounding" (i.e. burned) clay [15:26], dust [3:59, 30:20, 35:11], nothing [19:67] and this is then denied in 52:35, earth [11:61], a drop of thickened fluid [16:4, 75:37]

The Qur'an claims for itself to be fully detailed, that nothing is left out of the book [6:38, 6:114, 12:111, 16:89 etc.]. However there are plenty of important issues which are left unclear in the Qur'an. Very confusing.

Worshiping the Same or a Different God? Muhammad is commanded to speak to the disbelievers: ... nor do you worship what I worship [109:3]. However, other verses in the Qur'an state clearly that those disbelieving his message are in fact worshiping the same Allah.

To Intercede or Not To Intercede? - That is the Question! The Qur'an makes contradictory statements whether on the Day of Judgment intercession will be possible. No: [2:122-123, 254; 6:51; 82:18-19; etc.]. Yes: [20:109; 34:23; 43:86; 53:26; etc.]. Each position can be further supported by ahadith.

Where is Allah and his throne? Allah is nearer than the jugular vein [50:16], but he is also on the throne [57:4] which is upon the water [11:7], and at the same time so far away, that it takes between 1,000 and 50,000 years to reach him [32:5, 70:4].

The Qur'an origin of calamity? Is the evil in our life from Satan [38:41], Ourselves [4:79], or Allah [4:78]?

How merciful is Allah's mercy? He has prescribed mercy for himself [6:12], yet he does not guide some, even though he could [6:35, 14:4].

Will there be little boy inquiry in Paradise? "neither will they question one another" [23:101] but nevertheless they will be "engaging in mutual inquiry" [52:25], "and they will ... question one another" [37:27].

Are angels protectors? "NO protector besides Allah" [2:107, 29:22]. But in Sura 41:31 the angels themselves say: "We are your protectors in this life and the Hereafter." And also in other suras is their role described as guarding [13:11, 50:17-18] and protecting [82:10].

Is everything devoutly obedient to Allah? That is the claim in 30:26, but dozens of verses speak of the proud disobedience of Satan [7:11, 15:28-31, 17:61, 20:116, 38:71-74, 18:50] as well of many different human beings who reject His commands and his revelations.

Does Allah forgive shirk? Shirk is considered the worst of all sins, but the Muhammad author of the Qur'an seems unable to decide if Allah will ever forgive it or not. No [4:48, 116], Yes [4:153, 25:68-71].

Ibrihim committed this sin of polytheism as he takes moon, sun, stars to be his Lord [6:76-78], yet Muslims believe that all prophets are without any sin.

The event of worship of the golden calf: The Israelites repented about worshipping the golden calf BEFORE Moses returned from the mountain [7:149], yet they refused to repent but rather continued to worship the calf until Moses came back [20:91]. Does Aaron share in their guilt? No [20:85-90], yes [20:92, 7:151].

Was Jonah cast on the desert shore or was he not? "Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick" [37:145] "Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate." [68:49]

Moses and the Injil? Jesus is born more than 1,000 years after Moses, but in 7:157 Allah speaks to Moses about what is written in the Injil [the book given to Jesus].

Can slander of chaste women be forgiven? Yes [24:5], No [24:23].

How do we receive the record on Judgment Day? On Judgement day the lost people are given the Record (of their bad deeds): Behind their back [84:10], or in their left hand [69:25].

Can angels disobey? No angel is arrogant, they all obey Allah [16:49-50], but: "And behold, we said to the ANGELS: 'Bow down to Adam'. And THEY bowed down, EXCEPT Iblis. He refused and was haughty." [2:34].

Three contradictions in 2:97 and 16:101-103 Who brings the revelation from Allah to Muhammad? The ANGEL Gabriel [2:97], or the Holy Spirit [16:102]? The new revelation confirms the old [2:97] or substitutes it [16:101]? The Qur'an is PURE Arabic [16:103] but there are numerous foreign, non-Arabic words in it.

The infinite loop problem Sura 26:192,195,196: "It (the Qur'an) is indeed a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds, ... in clear Arabic speech and indeed IT (the Qur'an) is in the writings of the earlier (prophets)." Now, the 'earlier writings' are the Torah and the Injil for example, written in Hebrew and Greek. HOW can an ARABIC Qur'an be contained in books of other languages? Furthermore, it would have to contain this very passage of the Qur'an since the Qur'an is properly contained in them. Hence these earlier writings have to be contained in yet other earlier writings and we are in an infinite loop, which is absurd.

Is the Torah like the Qur'an, or is it not? The Muslim claim of the corruption of the Bible leads to a contradiction between Surah 2:24 and 17:88 on the one hand, and Surah 28:49 and 46:10 on the other.

"An old woman" and God's character About the story of Lot: "So we delivered him and his family, - all exept an old woman who lingered behind." [Sura 26:170-171] And again: "But we saved him and his family, exept his wife: she was of those who lagged behind. [Sura 7:83]. Either this is a contradiction or if indeed Lot's wife is derogatorily called "an old woman" then this does not show much respect for her as a wife of a prophet.

More problems with the story of Lot "And his people gave NO answer but this: They said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" [Sura 7:82 & 27:56]. Yet: "But his people gave NO answer but this: They said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth." [Sura 29:29]. Obviously these answers are different.

The "pleasure" of Allah? Is God's action of punishment or mercy and guidance or misguidance arbitrary?

Did Ibrihim smash the idols? The accounts of Ibrihim, Suras 19:41-49, 6:74-83 differ quite a bit from Sura 21:51-59. While in Sura 21 Ibrihim confronts his people strongly, and even destroys the idols, in Sura 19 Ibrihim shuts up after his father threatens him to stone him for speaking out against the idols. And he seems not only to become silent, but even to leave the area ("turning away from them all").

What about Noah's son? According to Sura 21:76, Noah and his family is saved from the flood, and Sura 37:77 confirms that his seed survived. But Sura 11:42-43 reports that Noah's son drowns.

Was Noah driven out? "Before them *the people of Noah* rejected (their messenger): They rejected Our servant and said, 'Here is One possessed!' And he was driven out." [Sura 54:9] Now, if he is driven out [expelled from their country] how come they can scoff at him while he is building the ark since we read "Forthwith he (starts) constructing the Ark: Every time that the Chiefs of *his people* passed by him, they threw ridicule on him." [Sura 11:38] He cannot be both: Driven out and near enough that they can regularly pass by.

Pharaoh's Magicians: Muslims or Rejectors of Faith? Did the Magicians of Pharaoh, Egyptians, become believers in the God of Moses [7:103-126; 20:56-73; S. 26:29-51] or did only Israelites believe in Moses [10:83]?
Pharaoh's repentance in the face of death? According to Sura 10:90-92, Pharaoh repented "in the sight of death" and was saved. But Sura 4:18 says that such a thing can't happen.

Abrogation? "The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice; there is NONE who can change His words." [Sura 6:115] Also see 6:34 and 10:64. But then Allah (Muhammad?) sees the need to exchange some of them for "better ones" [Sura 2:106, 16:101]. And it is not for ignorant people to question Allah because of such practices!

Guiding to truth? "Say: 'God - He guides to the truth; and which is worthier to be followed ...?" [Sura 10:35] But how much is left over of this worthiness when we also read: "Allah leads astray whom he pleases, and he guides whom He pleases, ..." [Sura 14:4]. And how do we know in which of Allah's categories of pleasure we fall? How sure can a Muslim be that he is one of those guided right and not one of those led astray?

What is the punishment for adultery? Flogging with a 100 stripes (men and women) [24:2], "confine them to houses until death do claim them (lifelong house arrest - for the women) [4:15]. For men: "If they repent and amend, leave them alone" [4:16]. 24:2 contradicts both the procedure for women and men in Sura 4. And why is the punishment for women and men equal in Sura 24 but different in Sura 4?

Who suffers the consequence of sins? The Qur'an declares that everyone will be held responsible only for his own sins [S. 17:13-15, 53:38-42]. Yet, the Qur'an accuses the Jews of Muhammad's day for the sins committed some 2000 years earlier by other Jews, e.g. worshipping the Golden Calf idol.

Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No".

God alone or also men? Clear or incomprehensible? The Qur'an is "clear Arabic speech." [16:103] Yet "NONE knows its interpretation, save only Allah." [3:7]. Actually, "men of understanding do grasp it." [3:7]

Was Pharaoh Drowned or Saved when chasing Moses and the Israelites? Saved [10:92], drowned [28:40, 17:103, 43:55].

When Commanded Pharaoh the Killing of the Sons? When Moses was a Prophet and spoke God's truth to Pharaoh [40:23-25] or when he was still an infant [20:38-39]?

When/how are the fates determined? "The night of power is better than a thousand months. The angels and spirit descend therein, by the permission of their Lord, with all decrees." [97:3,4] "Lo! We revealed it on a blessed night." [44:3] To Muslims, the "Night of Power" is a blessed night on which fates are settled and on which everything relating to life, death, etc., which occurs throughout the year is decreed. It is said to be the night on which Allah's decrees for the year are brought down to the earthly plane. In other words, matters of creation are decreed a year at a time. Contradicting this, Sura 57:22 says, "No affliction befalls in the earth or in your selves, but it is in a Book before we create it." This means it is written in the Preserved Tablet, being totally fixed in Allah's knowledge before anyone was created.

All of the above is contradicted by "And every man's fate We have fastened to his own neck." This says that man alone is responsible for what he does and what happens to him. [17:13]

Wine: Good or bad? Strong drink and ... are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [5:90, also 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [47:15, also 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?

Good News of Painful Torture? Obviously, announcing torment and suffering to anyone is bad news, not good news. However, the Qur'an announces the good news of painful torment [3:21, 4:138, 9:3, 9:34, 31:7, 45:8, and 84:24].

Will all Muslims go to Hell? According to Sura 19:71 every Muslim will go to Hell (for at least some time), while another passage states that those who die in Jihad will go to Paradise immediately.

Will Jesus burn in Hell? Jesus is raised to Allah, [Sura 4:158], near stationed with him [Sura 3:45], worshiped by millions of Christians, yet Sura 21:98 says, that all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them.

Jinns and men created for worship or for Hell? Created only to serve God [Sura 51:56], many of them made for Hell [Sura 7:179].

Who is the father of Jesus? A more involved argument that is difficult to summarize in one sentence.

Begetting and Self-sufficiency A self-contradiction on account of confused terminology.

Could Allah have a son? Sura 39:4 affirms and Sura 6:101 denies this possibility.

Did Jesus Die already? Sura 3:144 states that all messengers died before Muhammad. But 4:158 claims that Jesus was raised to God (alive?).

One Creator or many? The Qur'an uses twice the phrase that Allah is "the best of creators" [23:14, 37:125]. What other creators are in mind? On the other hand, many verses make clear that Allah alone is "the creator of all things" [e.g. 39:62]. There is nothing left for others to be a creator of.
From among all nations or from Abraham's seed? Sura 29:27 states that all prophets came Abraham's seed. But 16:36 claims that Allah raised messengers from among every people.

Marrying the wives of adopted sons? It is important that Muslims can marry the divorced wives of adopted sons [Sura 33:37], yet it is forbidden to adopt sons [Sura 33:4-5].

Messengers were never sent to other than their own people? So it is claimed in Sura 14:4 and 30:47. However, the Bible and the Qur'an, and the Muslim traditions confirm that Jonah was sent to a different nation.

Messengers Amongst the Jinns and Angels? Allah sent only men as messengers [Suras 12:109, 21:7-8, 25:20-21] but there seemingly are messengers from Jinns and Angels [6:130; 11:69,77; 22:75; etc

and get a clue as i doo i get u a clue for every thing i say and go back 2 the histroy and u will see that what i say is the true... And yeah u said that Muslims burn buses and schools and all this nonsense Where is ur clue man I've a clue of what us done in Afghanistan and what she is doing know in Iraqi

Muhammad ordered in Qur'an to attack those who attack Muslims. So those who were attacked now return to destroy those in Iraq and Afghanastan who came to kill Americans. Are you dim witted?

And Israel and what she is doing now in Palestine. And what she done in Egypt through the war and she made an attake by plans to burn a school in el sharqia state in Egypt and all student died ,, this small village called lahm al baquar.

Israel defends her land and her people from the cowardly Muslims who attack their children from AMBUSH. What do you want them to do?

Now What u say ,, do u like the Jewish religion and think it’s the greatest religion Did u read the book of the protocols of Jewish? Then read it man

I have read the Protocols of the Elders of Judaism and the Qur'an. I find them both to be FALSE and LIES... Don't you.

Answer my questions about your Qur'an......

In our religion god forbid even in the war to harm the prisoner war or kill women , child and old man ,, Our war will be only with soldier and its self defended That’s all man Plz read 1st and get clue before u talk about something u donno

Yes your religion attacks babies and women and innocents. For this Islam will be totally destroyed and all Islam will be burned as the evil people of the earth.

Islam is a cancer on the earth of mankind. Your god Allah can be seen below.

http://www.ministriesofchrist.org/Moon idol.htm

Muhammad ordered in Qur'an to attack those who attack Muslims. So those who were attacked now return to destroy those in Iraq and Afghanistan who came to kill Americans. Are you dim witted?

Muhammad order to attack not destroy as America do in Iraq read my example in the article u write down about cult

And who said that Iraq or Afghanistan attacked America they don’t have the power to do so (I think no one could do so, only Allah know who could)

They said there is a nuclear weapon in Iraq as they said did they found benladen as they said it just a lie big big lie , and sorry didn’t they said that they want from al Iraq Sadam and they got him what they want next why they didn’t leave , they wanna take every thing and what they done with the prisoner
They attack and killed children and old men and women unarmed citizens neither sadam nor ebnladen as they said
And if u read the Qur'an as u say u will see that Allah ordered us not to destroy countries or kill young boys or children nor old men or women

Israel defends her land and her people from the cowardly Muslims who attack their children from AMBUSH. What do you want them to do?

Who defend who am amazing from what u say
Palestinians they who defend their land
Don’t u read magazines or hear the news
Lets confess now they both live in the same land so they should live side by side
Now they apart the land
Part 4 Israel and part 4 Palestinian , but why Israel attack every day and destroy the Palestinian home to make a new home 4 Israeli , what would u do if somebody take u out of ur home and destroy it in front of u ha ?
Sure u will say its okay take it ,, would it be so easy
What would u do if they arrest ur father or brother without any reason haa
What would u do if u wake up in the morning and found the village beside u is wholly destructed like what happened in deer Ysein and Qana

And what about the Israeli done in Lebanon does they defend them self 2
And about they done in Egypt and Syria was they defend them self 2 or they were attacking and destroying
All I see is that u take the part u want only ignoring the rest important things
Why u didn’t talk about the school in Lhm Abakar in Egypt Israeli make an air attack on it ha

Yes your religion attacks babies and women and innocents. For this Islam will be totally destroyed and all Islam will be burned as the evil people of the earth.

Where ,, when

And do we begin with destruction or who began

I SEE YOU CHOSE NOT TO LOOK AT THE QUR'AN SURA I POSTED.

Arabian said:
Muhammad order to attack not destroy as America do in Iraq read my example in the article u write down about cult

So Muhammad Pbuh ordered an attack on unbelievers? After the Muslims were ordered to attack they were told not to destroy? I guess the children in Russia and the people in the World Trade Towers on 09/11 were just attacked and not destroyed. NICE------------

And who said that Iraq or Afghanistan attacked America they don’t have the power to do so (I think no one could do so, only Allah know who could)

You are right. Neither Iraq nor Afghanastan has no power to attack America. It was the Muslims who live in Iraq and Afghanstan who attacked America. Allah has no power to do anything because this god is nothing more than a stone idol in Hazor Egypt. You live with Allah near your home. Isn't that great!!!

They said there is a nuclear weapon in Iraq as they said did they found benladen as they said it just a lie big big lie , and sorry didn’t they said that they want from al Iraq Sadam and they got him what they want next why they didn’t leave , they wanna take every thing and what they done with the prisoner

As soon as Islam stops attacking the world, President Bush will leave every Muslim country that attacks America and western civilization. Sadam's atomc weapons were there and now they are in Syria and Lebanon. There WAS NO BIG LIE. Just Muslims who lie and cannot ever tell the truth. Arabiana look up the word Al-Taqiyya.

taqiyya2.gif

They attack and killed children and old men and women unarmed citizens neither sadam nor ebnladen as they said

OH YEA, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT????

And if u read the Qur'an as u say u will see that Allah ordered us not to destroy countries or kill young boys or children nor old men or women

Explain then why that is all that Qur'an and Islam does around the world every day?

Who defend who am amazing from what u say
Palestinians they who defend their land[/quote

When did the Arabs (palestinians) ever have a soverign country in Israel? Whose land do the Arabs want to defend? Do the Arabs want Israel for a country or do the Muslims simply want to kill all the Jews? Why are you Muslims so afraid of the Jews?

Don’t u read magazines or hear the news Lets confess now they both live in the same land so they should live side by side Now they apart the land

They both live in the land of Israel but the Arab doesn't want to live in peace with the Jewish people. The Arabs say, "KILL THE JEWS" we don't want their land. Because the Muslims want to kill the Jewish people, the Arabs (palestinians) will all have to die at the hand of Allah.

Part 4 Israel and part 4 Palestinian , but why Israel attack every day and destroy the Palestinian home to make a new home 4 Israeli , what would u do if somebody take u out of ur home and destroy it in front of u ha ?
Sure u will say its okay take it ,, would it be so easy What would u do if they arrest ur father or brother without any reason haa What would u do if u wake up in the morning and found the village beside u is wholly destructed like what happened in deer Ysein and Qana And what about the Israeli done in Lebanon does they defend them self 2 And about they done in Egypt and Syria was they defend them self 2 or they were attacking and destroying
All I see is that u take the part u want only ignoring the rest important things Why u didn’t talk about the school in Lhm Abakar in Egypt Israeli make an air attack on it ha Where ,, when And do we begin with destruction or who began

When can you start telling the truth. The Intifada of the Arabs and the constant attacks against the children of Israel are causing the Arabs to die in large numbers. And the day that there are no more Arabs living in Israel is the day that peace will come to this land of the Jewish people who have owned this land for 3,316 years. There were no Arabs in the land of Canaan when the Jews entered this land.

And soon again there will be no more Arabs (palestinians) in Israel. That is the word of Allah.

So Muhammad Pbuh ordered an attack on unbelievers? After the Muslims were ordered to attack they were told not to destroy? I guess the children in Russia and the people in the World Trade Towers on 09/11 were just attacked and not destroyed. NICE------------

Let me explain Muhammad our prophet isn’t alive now and if he was alive he want be happy for that at all and he will sure punish who did it
Am sure that wasn’t Muslim who did so
Our prophet Muhammad forbid killing civilian especially there were Arab 2, I don’t think that it was done by Arab why it wasn’t done by other country to charge Muslims
Why u don’t think it's all a deceiving game coz your president said so
Let me clear some thing Ben laden when he done it comes on the news next day that he confessed doing such things
Right. he didn’t confess or say that he done the disaster of 9/11
That doesn’t mean that agree with Ben laden, am just telling u how do he think and do

No one have an evidence that Ben laden did so,
And I didn’t mean that our prophet ask us to attack without reason , I just wanted to compare your words

You are right. Neither Iraq nor Afghanastan has no power to attack America. It was the Muslims who live in Iraq and Afghanstan who attacked America. Allah has no power to do anything because this god is nothing more than a stone idol in Hazor Egypt. You live with Allah near your home. Isn't that great!!!

Ohh Allah again hazor didn’t u read my answer in the part of
Why A Scientist Believes In God

Its over

And dear u don’t have an evidence for what you say only bush words
U remind me of the police officer who found a died body and the because he don’t like his partner he said u the one who killed him

As soon as Islam stops attacking the world, President Bush will leave every Muslim country that attacks America and western civilization. Sadam's atomc weapons were there and now they are in Syria and Lebanon. There WAS NO BIG LIE. Just Muslims who lie and cannot ever tell the truth. Arabiana look up the word Al-Taqiyya.

Again we began from zero .when did Muslims attack u I cant get u

Explain then why that is all that Qur'an and Islam does around the world every day?

What do they do ajwp

When can you start telling the truth. The Intifada of the Arabs and the constant attacks against the children of Israel are causing the Arabs to die in large numbers. And the day that there are no more Arabs living in Israel is the day that peace will come to this land of the Jewish people who have owned this land for 3,316 years. There were no Arabs in the land of Canaan when the Jews entered this land.

I told u before
What would u do if they arrest ur father or brother without any reason haa
What would u do if u wake up in the morning and found the village beside u is wholly destructed like what happened in deer Ysein and Qana

Which was 1st deer yasin and the destruction of the land and home of Palestinian or el entefada
What would u do if one came to kill u
Would u tell him here I am go on kill me and my children
Am all urs
Or you defend your self and house
They fight with stone the entefada and Israel fight with the newest weapon in the world, and Palestinian who kill Israel and Israel is a good girl , ohh yeah
Who destroy every day a hundred of the Palestinian home, who imprison every day hundred of Palestinian and get them harmed

Not as our prophet done with his war prisoner, and u said coz they were forced under the sword
But he may asked for money, or get them hurt as Jewish do , that’s mean he cares about education more than money and god forbid hurting for war prisoner
thats all salam

Arabian said:
Let me explain Muhammad our prophet isn’t alive now and if he was alive he want be happy for that at all and he will sure punish who did it

If Pbuh Muhammad your prophet were alive today you say he would be MAD and would surely punish all who curse him?

Unfortunately Pbuh Muhammad is alive and well today. He lives in the hearts and minds of the Muslims who try to convert the world to the god allah. And instead of Muhammad punishing those who don't believe in Islam; Pbuh Muhammad is being punished by the world he wants to converts.

May Pbuh Muhammad's flesh burn forever.....

Am sure that wasn’t Muslim who did so
Our prophet Muhammad forbid killing civilian especially there were Arab 2, I don’t think that it was done by Arab why it wasn’t done by other country to charge Muslims

Arabs and Muslims kill each other everyday of the week. The Sunii and Shiite kill one another because each one claims to be the inheritor of Pbuh Muhammad. Thanks to G-d for allowing the Muslims to KILL EACH OTHER and protect the creations made by G-d (not Allah).

Why u don’t think it's all a deceiving game coz your president said so
Let me clear some thing Ben laden when he done it comes on the news next day that he confessed doing such things Right. he didn’t confess or say that he done the disaster of 9/11

So Bin Laden didn't confess that he ordered the 9/11 attack against America? That's very funny... Why is Bin Laden hiding under rocks and in caves if he didn't attack the world for Allah?

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=B...host.com/tom/images/obl/bin_laden_lterror.jpg

That doesn’t mean that agree with Ben laden, am just telling u how do he think and do

How do YOU KNOW what Bin Laden thinks or does? Does he live with you in Egypt. I just want to talk to Bin Laden. He is a great human being and Muslim.

No one have an evidence that Ben laden did so,
And I didn’t mean that our prophet ask us to attack without reason , I just wanted to compare your words

I think that Bin Laden wants everyone to know what he has done to G-d's creations. Bin Laden is like Pbuh Muhammad. They both are EVIL.....

Ohh Allah again hazor didn’t u read my answer in the part of
Why A Scientist Believes In God

Oh I read your non-answer to this truth. But there is no way you can admit that you have been praying 5 times a day to an idol in Mecca.

I will answer the rest of your reply later as I must go now to prstrate myself to Mecca with my rectum facing the Al-Aksa Mosque.

Salam Alechem - Allahu Akbar

London Telegraph; 11 November 2001

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.

In a previously undisclosed video which has been circulating for 14 days among his supporters, he confesses that "history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents".

In the footage, shot in the Afghan mountains at the end of October, a smiling bin Laden goes on to say that the World Trade Centre's twin towers were a "legitimate target" and the pilots who hijacked the planes were "blessed by Allah".

The killing of at least 4,537 people was justified, he claims, because they were "not civilians" but were working for the American system.

Bin Laden also makes a direct personal threat against Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, for the first time, and warns nations such as Australia, Germany and Japan to stay out of the conflict.

The video will form the centrepiece of Britain and America's new evidence against bin Laden, to be released this Wednesday.

The footage, to which the Telegraph obtained access in the Middle East yesterday, was not made for public release via the al-Jazeera television network used by bin Laden for propaganda purposes in the past. It is believed to be intended as a rallying call to al-Qa'eda members.

In the video, bin Laden says: "The Twin Towers were legitimate targets, they were supporting US economic power. These events were great by all measurement. What was destroyed were not only the towers, but the towers of morale in that country."

The hijackers were "blessed by Allah to destroy America's economic and military landmarks". He freely admits to being behind the attacks: "If avenging the killing of our people is terrorism then history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents and this is legal religiously and logically."

In a contradictory section, however, bin Laden justifies killing the occupants of the Twin Towers because they were not civilians - Islam forbids the killing of innocent civilians even in a holy war.

He says: "The towers were supposed to be filled with supporters of the economical powers of the United States who are abusing the world. Those who talk about civilians should change their stand and reconsider their position. We are treating them like they treated us."

Bin Laden goes on to justify his entire terror campaign. "There are two types of terror, good and bad. What we are practising is good terror. We will not stop killing them and whoever supports them."

He directly threatens the lives of President Bush and Mr Blair. "Bush and Blair don't understand anything but the power of force. Every time they kill us, we kill them, so the balance of terror can be achieved." He also calls on all Muslims to join him. "It is the duty of every Muslim to fight. Killing Jews is top priority."

Bin Laden warns other nations to keep out of the conflict, implying that they could face terror attacks if they do not.

In the video, he also claims responsibility for an unspecified terrorist outrage in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which he claims was sparked by secret messages in one of his videos.

He admits for the first time using public pronouncements on video to whip up terrorism - a danger about which the British and American governments have warned broadcasters.

It is significant that throughout the video he uses the personal pronouns "I" and "we" to claim responsibility for the attacks. In the past, he has spoken of the attackers only in the third person.

Bin Laden has publicly issued four previous videos since September 11, always denying carrying out the atrocities.

He now claims to have access to nuclear and chemical weapons. Bin Laden made the claims on Friday night during an interview with the English language Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

He said: "If America used chemical or nuclear weapons against us, then we may retort with chemical and nuclear weapons. We have the weapons as deterrent."

Defence analysts dismissed these claims. They said that although bin Laden could have access to nuclear material through links with Pakistan or former Soviet republics, he was unlikely to have the technology to cause an explosion.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We know that he was looking for that capability. We believe he does not have it."

Emergency powers to imprison suspected international terrorists indefinitely using special closed courts will be announced this week. The measure, which will require exemption from human rights legislation, will be used to round up about 20 suspects hiding in Britain beyond the reach of existing laws.

if you are more updated ajwps u would know
that this tape was fabricated and what came in it
wasn't the truth

as i told you before, you take only the part you want and you don't tell the whole truth

im so sorry for you really

Arabian said:
if you are more updated ajwps u would know
that this tape was fabricated and what came in it
wasn't the truth as i told you before, you take only the part you want and you don't tell the whole truth im so sorry for you really

Ok Arabian. The following CNN site provides the original actual Ossama Bin Laden video made while he spoke in Arabic and with English subtitles AS HE WANTED THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW HIS POWER WHILE CRAWLING ON HIS BELLY AND EATING THE DUST OF THE EARTH.

If you look at the site, it is the second video down with the picture of Bin Laden admitting whay you say is fabricated. Turn on your speakers.

As a Muslim, to actually admit that this very smart Bin Laden admits exactly what you find fabricated would bring your Qur'an and Allah to the level of common murder of innocents.

You understand Arabic and you can hear Bin Laden in his own words in his own voice...

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/12/14/gen.muslim.reax/

ajwps said:
Ok Arabian. The following CNN site provides the original actual Ossama Bin Laden video made while he spoke in Arabic and with English subtitles AS HE WANTED THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW HIS POWER WHILE CRAWLING ON HIS BELLY AND EATING THE DUST OF THE EARTH.

If you look at the site, it is the second video down with the picture of Bin Laden admitting whay you say is fabricated. Turn on your speakers.

As a Muslim, to actually admit that this very smart Bin Laden admits exactly what you find fabricated would bring your Qur'an and Allah to the level of common murder of innocents.

You understand Arabic and you can hear Bin Laden in his own words in his own voice...

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/12/14/gen.muslim.reax/

let me tell you some thing im a student in the faculty of computer science and i could fabricate a tape you saying in it
"i AJ "ajwp" admitt that i destroyed the two tower twin in 11/9 to show you that im the only powerful guy in the whole world (and the other things that you think you could do)"
and let me ask
if one christian is so bad and murder and do bad things, is that mean that all christians are bad ???

its the same theorey
and the most rate of violence rest in USA

Arabian said:
let me tell you some thing im a student in the faculty of computer science and i could fabricate a tape you saying in it
"i AJ "ajwp" admitt that i destroyed the two tower twin in 11/9 to show you that im the only powerful guy in the whole world (and the other things that you think you could do)"

So you can fabricate things Arabian? It seems that Ossama Bin was proud of his deeds for Allah and Islam. Not one Muslim believes that Ossama is not seeking fame and the love of Allah. You would like to believe that this tape was made by the USA making Ossama admit that he and his Al-Qaida forces are not responsible for the deeds they do but you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

and let me ask if one christian is so bad and murder and do bad things, is that mean that all christians are bad ??? its the same theorey and the most rate of violence rest in USA

Is there a Christian that has thousands of suicide bombers who wants to destroy all non-Christians for Christ? It seems that Ossama Bin Laden sent his killers into those airplanes but forgot to tell them they were on a suicide mission until it was too late.

Ossama is the center of Islam and Qur'an. There is no one bad Christian man who is the center of Christianity for evil genocide. There is a Muslim who is just that.

Ossama_Office.jpg

dear ajwp
you always make me laugh

you again playing the puzzel game
word buzzel
you play with word
i meant that any one else could fabricate this tabe and its not hard for america to do any thing to justify her attacking to any country she want

its a game my dear

and all what u say in this message i answered you before so
dont repeate your words

Arabian said:
dear ajwp
you always make me laugh

you again playing the puzzel game
word buzzel
you play with word
i meant that any one else could fabricate this tabe and its not hard for america to do any thing to justify her attacking to any country she want

its a game my dear

and all what u say in this message i answered you before so
dont repeate your words

So what is it Arabia..... are you just not wanting to admit your beloved OBL is a murdering thug cuz you are in denial, or are you just perpetuating what you have learned from Islam that it is okay to lie to the infidels?

You are one sick puppy!

freeandfun1 said:
So what is it Arabia..... are you just not wanting to admit your beloved OBL is a murdering thug cuz you are in denial, or are you just perpetuating what you have learned from Islam that it is okay to lie to the infidels?

You are one sick puppy!

1st i won't answer your insulting to me cuz allah forbid that in our religion

and all what i meant freeandfun1
that any one can fabricate any tape he want, if you know little about s/w you will know its so easy to do so

second i said that if one of your brother is bad that doesnt mean that you are bad too

and i wont be angry if one of your words is true
but unfortunaly you dont have any idea of you are talking about

Forum List

Back