Any Americans Fighting Back?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by publicprotector, Jul 23, 2009.

1. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    With the WOT being used to introduce every law under the sun with the view to denying US citizens freedom and liberty etc. are any Americans actually resisting any of these changes. Has anyone noticed any change in peoples attitudes to the Police etc.

Because the way things are going in the US there is that much anti terrorism legislation now in the US that it will be a crime to fart in the open air. I have heard and read about militia groups etc. and the purchasing of guns and munitions but does that mirror what the Governments up to or is that in relatio to some other matter.

We have after all seen the videos of the Police using tasers to torture and intimidate people and going around in Waffen SS style uniforms and armed to the teeth and openly attacking people for exercising the rights. But its all getting very sinsister and I personally think its more about the financial state of the US and not the bogus WOT that is the cause of the draconian legislation and said activity by the perps.

But is there any gorund swell or movement to oppose the Government?

2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,719
    I do think there is going to be a "revolution" of sorts but it will be a peaceful kind of thing at the polls. I think a good many Americans are getting a belly full of what's been going on in DC and will soon reach the boiling point. Violence? I would be very surprised. Large voter turnout? I think you can bank on it.

3. Tech_Esq

Tech_Esq Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +558
    I see absolutely no reason to believe that there will be any kind of armed insurrection in the streets. You need to have mass peaceful protest first. The tea parties are a little bit of that, but not much really. If health care or cap and tax pass, then you might see an uptick in protest.

4. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Before anyone brings it up I will. I'm not an American. So get the "fuck off foreigner" responses ready :lol:

Have you only just noticed? It's been happening for the last eight years, where have you been? :lol:

5. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,764
    Why don't you go drink some piss water (a.k.a. Fosters Lager). :lol:

6. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    And what have the last two posts go to do with this trhead?

7. Diuretic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    I have actually been known to do so. Of course I was miles from the nearest dispensary of liquor or I would have sought an alternative. The only good thing about it? In the desert no-one can see you drink that piss :lol:

8. Diuretic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Make that three. :D

9. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    No, I haven't.

The same people who feared the police before the WOT, still do.

Most of the WOT laws that are threatening your civil rights were in place already thnks to the war on drugs.

I find it rather amusing (in a sad kind of way) that nobody much cared about the erosion of your civil right to be left alone and have your privacy until it was too late.

Don't understand the question.

Disgusting isn't it?

The sheep look up...finally.

No shit it's about population control. It's never been about anything BUT population control.

Yes there is...in the street gangs of our cities. Their revolution has been happening for years and years.

Only those people aren't the kind of revolutionaries you're looking for, are they?

Too bad for us, but they're the only people with so little to lose that they'll willing to ignore the government.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009