ANTIFA tries to get a local cop fired based on THEIR lies

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Georgia Police Officer Suspended After Being Accused Of Liking Racist KKK Facebook Posts

His account has been hacked,his chief even saw it be deactivated and it was reactivated less than an hour later,it won't let the officer unlike photos it claims HE liked,He is a fire fighter AND cop and had ONE run in with a Klan leader here DURING a rescue mission! ANTIFA are scum and I hope they get taken down...THIS is why you don't add people you don't know or have mutual friends with and you NEVER put where you work! My page is private and only able to be seen by friends of mine and I still don't put where I work at when I am working etc....I hope he sues ANTIFA and HuffPo for slander,and emotional distress among other things. I know this cop as well...he gave me a ride home when we had no car and I needed to get home from hospital. Really nice guy.

The local paper has MUCH more truth and in depth conversations with the chief of police here. The chief had the officer deactivate his account and SOMEONE reactivated it an hour later...its been hacked the chief says.

Georgia Police Officer Suspended After Being Accused Of Liking Racist KKK Facebook Posts

His account has been hacked,his chief even saw it be deactivated and it was reactivated less than an hour later,it won't let the officer unlike photos it claims HE liked,He is a fire fighter AND cop and had ONE run in with a Klan leader here DURING a rescue mission! ANTIFA are scum and I hope they get taken down...THIS is why you don't add people you don't know or have mutual friends with and you NEVER put where you work! My page is private and only able to be seen by friends of mine and I still don't put where I work at when I am working etc....I hope he sues ANTIFA and HuffPo for slander,and emotional distress among other things. I know this cop as well...he gave me a ride home when we had no car and I needed to get home from hospital. Really nice guy.

Soro's pricks will stop at nothing. Hitlers children got it like that. It is a way to create the problems, and usher in a solution which strips the nation of it's freedom and rights even more. It's hard to understand how this can work when one doesn't fully get how well it works.

upload_2018-9-12_9-37-35.png

Forum List

Back