Antifa Thugs Caught On Film

Antifa's leader has already admitted they show up with the intent to INSTIGATE violence.

Antifa is also the Liberal organization identified as having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence....

Enemies of the State.

The D's have gone full blown Weather Underground again. On the bright side this generation of whackos have no depth. Dangerous still, but no real depth.

Antifa's leader has already admitted they show up with the intent to INSTIGATE violence.

Antifa is also the Liberal organization identified as having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence....

Enemies of the State.

Russian cash?

ETA: I'm not buying into everyone's fave boogey man these days. Dollars to donunts you are looking at Steyer/Soros cash.

And the same anti fascists a few decades ago.
bpk5mjzm0le11.jpg

Antifa are cowardly pussy whipped punks hiding behind masks...

Enemies of the State.

Somehow it always seems to involve and come back to Berkeley somehow. Maybe time to close that school and arrest the faculty as subversives and national terrorists. Time to send a message.

'Anti-Fascist' seems such a winning platform.
Surely winning-er than 'Very Fine People' aka 'Actual Fascists',

anti fascists ARE fascists, silly boy. Like most progressives you are shallow, and only look at what they say. The test is in what they do. They are against free speech FASCIST. They openly carry the hammer and sickle flag etc. etc. etc.

anti fascists ARE fascists, silly boy. Like most progressives you are shallow, and only look at what they say. The test is in what they do. They are against free speech FASCIST. They openly carry the hammer and sickle flag etc. etc. etc.
They're against free speech?
Are you talking about Nazis and other very fine people?

I'm not sure how carrying the hammer and sickle flag etc etc etc makes them fascist.

Antifucks deserve some good, old-fashioned English hang/draw/quarter therapy. I wish it were possible to bring that treason punishment back, it's beautiful.

Antifucks deserve some good, old-fashioned English hang/draw/quarter therapy. I wish it were possible to bring that treason punishment back, it's beautiful.

I'm all for that as long as we give equal shares of pain to the alt-right and neo-pinheads.

I'm all for that as long as we give equal shares of pain to the alt-right and neo-pinheads.

Nobody, and I mean nobody gives a fuck what you muslim pigs think of anything. You're the most hate-filled, violent, cruelest exercise in human rights atrocities on this planet! You're the hate-ideology maggots who stone women to death, behead people for blasphemy or being Christian or Jewish, teach children to be suicide bombers, rape children of non-muslims (as your Quran toilet paper instructed). While always making your crybaby selves to be the "victim." I have studied your sewer rat religion for SEVEN years and no sane person would consider muslim mollusks human. I have NEVER met a muzzie who wasn't a pathological liar. Muslims are the dregs of this world so nothing you say will have any credibility to this "infidel" whatsoever.

Forum List

Back