dems just broke the Kavanaugh Irony meter

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
They want to ask Kavavaugh about a judge who resigned under a cloud of sexual misconduct!

democrat Congress critters who spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to cover up their sexual misconduct

democrats who used a female interns vagina as a humidor IN THE OVAL OFFICE

It's comedic gold!

Democrats will do anything they can to obstruct and delay the nomination. It doesn't matter what it is.

Democrats will do anything they can to obstruct and delay the nomination. It doesn't matter what it is.

The democrat Party > Country.

They'd prefer a 1 party system where they're always in charge just like North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Chicago, Detroit and 3very other place they managed to destroy

They want to ask Kavavaugh about a judge who resigned under a cloud of sexual misconduct!

democrat Congress critters who spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to cover up their sexual misconduct

It's comedic gold!
They just want to see if he has their backs.

They'd prefer a 1 party system where they're always in charge

And Republicans wouldn't?
i dont.

its not about one side over the other. at least it didnt used to be. but over the last few admins its gotten a lot worse.

so no. this conservative doesnt want ONLY my way. i want us all to figure how the best ideas to help this country and go fix things for us all.

Last edited:
No. Have Republicans turned the US intelligence apparatus against the democrat Party?

Both parties have turned it against the American people. See the Patriot Act and the NSA.
I'll disagree with you unless you have links that show the bush era spied on american citizens. There is a procedure on this, I haven't seen any links that show the republicans misusing their authority asking for fisa warrants with paid for dossiers.

It's comedic gold!
Are you sure you are not projecting. Sounds more like Trump.

It's comedic gold!
which part?

It's comedic gold!

Nope. Your democrat President used Monica's vagina as his humidor. You care so much about sexual harrassment, right?

It's comedic gold!
He did it, lied about it under oath, got impeached, lost his law license and is still a rapist pos.

No. Have Republicans turned the US intelligence apparatus against the democrat Party?

Both parties have turned it against the American people. See the Patriot Act and the NSA.
I'll disagree with you unless you have links that show the bush era spied on american citizens. There is a procedure on this, I haven't seen any links that show the republicans misusing their authority asking for fisa warrants with paid for dossiers.

The Bush Administration gave us the Patriot Act and the NSA. Do you really think they weren't aware of the dangers of having such a clandestine agency? The NSA began doing warrantless surveillance all the way back in 2005.

ACLU Memo: Free Speech Abandoned | National Review

It was during the Obama Administration they finally admitted to mass collection of data affecting the American people.

Officials Say U.S. Wiretaps Exceeded Law

Forum List

Back