Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

If There is anything that's needed it's to remove fire protection from black neighborhoods. Especially since blacks are so keen on burning down their own businesses.
I'm curious. How old are you and is everyone in your environment as openly racist as you are?

It's so funny you call this racist.

I am cracking up.
You would think that my response is based on this ONE comment of hers. She's a flaming racist from way back.

If There is anything that's needed it's to remove fire protection from black neighborhoods. Especially since blacks are so keen on burning down their own businesses.
I'm curious. How old are you and is everyone in your environment as openly racist as you are?

I am cracking up.
You would think that my response is based on this ONE comment of hers. She's a flaming racist from way back.

Flaming racist now ?

Wow.

Meanwhile...lol....CHAZ RAZZIES are chasing a guy that stole something..armed with guns...claiming they won't " press charges" against him, etc.

The Irony is amazing.

Ill see if I can find the vid.

Its in 4 parts (4 vids).

Hilarious and amazing the irony. Raz from Chaz Nanu Nanu as someone else commented. LOL

I am cracking up.

Flaming racist now ?

Wow.
That was one of the nicer ways I could say it. Now that I think about it, I described the group to a colleague as "overtly racist".

I am cracking up.

Flaming racist now ?

Wow.
That was one of the nicer ways I could say it. Now that I think about it, I described the group to a colleague as "overtly racist".

Do you agree with recent firings of people who simply made statements of opinion about the fact that "all lives matter" ?

My daughter and her boyfriend live in Capitol Hill in Seattle. I just got off the phone with them.

The police precinct there is still fully staffed and operational. Barricades have been removed to allow protesters/marchers the ability to go through.

Antifa has successfully taken over nothing...

Is that still the case ?

Not sure, I haven't spoken to her in a couple of days.

They feel very safe, though. They're still more concerned with Covid-19 than Antifa thugs...

Its in 4 parts (4 vids).

Hilarious and amazing the irony. Raz from Chaz Nanu Nanu as someone else commented. LOL

Looks like the guy made it beyond the barricades. The Antifa mob thugs should be arrested once they cross that border...

Lance-410x231.jpg

Photo: timesofsandiego.com Eventually, an officer shot Tamayo one time to disarm him. The police then called his cell phone and proceeded to speak to him for 15 minutes to negotiate a surrender.

Lucky shot.. Or really skilled officer.. Not clear how he was disarmed by the one shot, but they STILL needed "15 minutes to negotiate" a surrender... That's bad reporting... Probably more to that story -- right Newsvine?

You're SELECTING THESE.. What matters is the numbers and statistics.,. Here they are for UNARMED police killings... 41 last year... NINE were black.. NINETEEN were white.. Which mean 11 were brown, yellow or mixed race/not supplied.. Number of ARMED police killing was about 200. This includes mass shooters, stand-offs, attacks ON police...

Number of police, sworn officers killed --- about EIGHTY...

Most ALL of these issues ARE SYSTEMIC, but the ANSWER IS -- the systemic problem is NOT racial.. It's more related to economic, education deficiency or prior offenses than it is race.. We have to work together on the LOCAL levels to attempt to fix all that....

If having a black Police Chief in Minneapolis (who once sued the city for racial discrimination) look the other way over deficiencies didn't STOP a KNOWN bad cop from killing George Floyd --- we got to get a better definition of the REAL issues...

Last edited:
After 3 weeks of terror...they are finally tearing down CHAZ and removing the criminals on July 1st.

The mayor and governor should be treated harshly for abandoning their own citizens and allowing them to be raped and murdered!

After 3 weeks of terror...they are finally tearing down CHAZ and removing the criminals on July 1st.

The mayor and governor should be treated harshly for abandoning their own citizens and allowing them to be raped and murdered!

Democrats aren't responsible for any bad thing ever.

Just ask 'em.

AG Bill Barr Asked Federal Prosecutors to Consider Bringing Criminal Charges Against Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan For Allowing Anarchists to Establish CHOP/CHAZ.

The attorney general has also asked prosecutors in the Justice Department’s civil rights division to explore whether they could bring criminal charges against Mayor Jenny Durkan of Seattle for allowing some residents to establish a police-free protest zone near the city’s downtown for weeks this summer.

Barr encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges.

The seditious conspiracy statute, 18 U.S. Code § 2384, is a means of punishing those who conspire to violently overthrow or who oppose by force the authority the U.S. government or who by force conspire to seize federal property.

In early June, Antifa-BLM anarchists established a six block area they called the “Capital Hill Autonomous Zone” CHAZ/CHOP with armed guards controlling access and shaking down businesses.

Far-left Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan defended CHOP/CHAZ and said the police-free zone was part of a street carnival to celebrate a summer of love.

President Trump repeatedly warned Jenny Durkan and Governor Jay Inslee (D) he would act if they did not act to secure the city from anarchists who have taken over several blocks in an armed occupation.

Durkan responded to Trump with childish taunts.

Durkan’s summer of love turned into a summer of murder. Two blacks were murdered inside of the CHAZ//CHOP zone within one week.

SDOT [Seattle Department of Transportation] crews in late June finally removed barricades from Seattle’s CHAZ/CHOP with heavy machinery after two confirmed murders in the police-free zone.

Forum List

Back